'06 Cobalt SS Sedan PICTURES - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 02:18 AM Thread Starter

'06 Cobalt SS Sedan PICTURES

Captured by a Member of my Site late last week. Here's a link:

'06 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Sedan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 02:22 AM
KSE
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to KSE
Wow... nice way to put your site out there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 06:54 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to Mercury
Meh....... Its allllllright. Looks better than an srt-4 In my opinion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 07:29 AM
Contributing User

well they have officially killed the ss.... what is the purpose of a 4 door ss? if you have kids you should be forced to put them in through a 2 door getup if you want performance lol
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 09:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to SKiUNiT Send a message via MSN to SKiUNiT Send a message via Yahoo to SKiUNiT
It looks very disappointing. Atleast the Cavalier Sedan gives you the sportyness of the full around ground effects. That Cobalt SS looks as if it was just a regular sedan. But I guess it can be good in some cases especially as a sleeper car lol. O well well see what comes out soon.

R.I.P. - 5/29/03 - 6/23/05 - 2003 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Sedan (Black w/ Blue Neons)
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Contributing User

the only simple good thing that will come out of all these variations of the cobalt will be that it's popularity will sprout up more companies making parts for them
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Contributing User

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfinfliction
well they have officially killed the ss.... what is the purpose of a 4 door ss? if you have kids you should be forced to put them in through a 2 door getup if you want performance lol

are you sure that was supposed to be an SS? if it was then it dont look good. but how could that be an SS
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to Blue04RedLine
It could be (and probably is) SS with the 2.4 ECOtec as opposed to the SS/Sc. Pretty rediculous to give it the SS badge though if they did. Chevy seems to be giving those SS badges away so easy, I might wind up with one on my Redline next year.

...............................................UCF Golden Knights
---

...............................................CFLRA Member #5
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 12:22 PM

Most likly it is a 2.4L SS and not the SS/sc and it looks like it is just becuase of a few things with it. Like the rims and the wing and overall bumper's they have some simular things to the SS/sc.
But that is my 2 cents.

^My site i designed check it out.^

|
|
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to NfamousZ24
It is a 2.4L Ecotec and I should have taken pics of it when I seen on on like July 2nd a black '06 4dr SS. :shrug:

I just think it is funny that it said first real life pics. LMAO just to think I could have beat them if the 4dr SS would of had the rear end of the 2 door I had the camera ready if I liked it but I didn't so I had no reason to show pics to my parents. lol

GM Enthusiasts of Dayton, Ohio

Web Page for my soon to come Cobalt SS

till then it leads you to GemCityGME.com

If you want to post whore but don't want to ruin a car forum go here

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode