SPARCO SEATS BLACK $700

ENGINE 34k MILES $1500 SHIPPED COMPLETE SWAP

THANKS
IM DOING AN ENGINE SWAP! CANT WAIT!

EMAIL ME AT srnissanpower@yahoo.com

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Blower is way overpriced. I mean hell Im not trying to hijack ur thread but Ive sold 2 blowers. 1 with 13k miles for 450 and currently selling a blower with 50 miles on it for the same price. You will never get 700 for it.. just thought Id tell you.

#8 ·
curtisbirtles said:
can you put the supercharger on the 2.2 ls?? is that possible?
Oh your gonna get flamed for that ? just like I did. There is so little usefull information on this site it's crazy. From what I understand it shouldn't be all that difficult, but you will need to run some form of fuel controller ie. SAFC, DTEC. Once I get the SRT finished up, this will probably be my next project.

#9 ·
SRTnCOBALT said:
Oh your gonna get flamed for that ? just like I did. There is so little usefull information on this site it's crazy. From what I understand it shouldn't be all that difficult, but you will need to run some form of fuel controller ie. SAFC, DTEC. Once I get the SRT finished up, this will probably be my next project.
Um, i was under the impression it was rather difficult. But i would be willing to shut my yapper if you proved me wrong. Please keep us updated. I'm sure the guys here would LOVE to see a 2.2 with a 2.0 supercharger on it actually run.

#10 ·
Landonelf said:
Um, i was under the impression it was rather difficult. But i would be willing to shut my yapper if you proved me wrong. Please keep us updated. I'm sure the guys here would LOVE to see a 2.2 with a 2.0 supercharger on it actually run.
Well if someone would donate a SS blower to me, that would sure speed up the process for sure :D And I don't understand why you think it would be so difficult to have a functional blower on the 2.2. The easiest part will be getting it tuned, fabbing some of the brackets will be a little more difficult.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.