Cobalts SS banner

New people thread.

233K views 1K replies 691 participants last post by  herooftheday 
#1 · (Edited)
Please all of you new people who just signed up use this thread to introduce yourself's here.

Thanks.

#8 ·
hello all, i just got a red 06 Cobalt SS SC and im lovin it... just gotta get used to the clutch:( i joined last night and everyone has been very helpful. thx. i live in wv and am only 15 so parents have to be in the car when i drive but its not long till im 16. if anyone lives remotely near me give me a shout.

#15 ·
Name is Chris, come from San Diego, have been waiting for a more stedy job before I go get my car...

right now landscapper with my gf's uncle but work isnt steady, but pays well. Anyway I go to ITT, major in Mulitmedia, looking for a job in that or selling had a tech consultant job before but I moved...

I want a 06 blue SS/SC

#16 ·
Hey EVERYONE !!!! My name is Ronen Usher and i have just purchased a black on black Cobalt SS S/C and i need WINTER TIRES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone please help me with what sizes and some advice on what you guys think ..... cant drive on the p-zero ....life threatning lol aways this site seems pretty cool looks like everyone gets along ..... anyways its hard keeping an SS S/c in these canadian winters which brings me ack to my first point I NEED WINTER TIRES !!!!

#17 ·
ronen_cobaltss said:
Hey EVERYONE !!!! My name is Ronen Usher and i have just purchased a black on black Cobalt SS S/C and i need WINTER TIRES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone please help me with what sizes and some advice on what you guys think ..... cant drive on the p-zero ....life threatning lol aways this site seems pretty cool looks like everyone gets along ..... anyways its hard keeping an SS S/c in these canadian winters which brings me ack to my first point I NEED WINTER TIRES !!!!
you have a few options. some people are getting a set of winter wheels and tires 16" for around 1000. some say take the 1000 and buy a winter beater car and drive that. i didnt do either. i got a set of 4 winter tires for the stock 18" wheels. there are 2 winter tires to choose from. bridgestone blizzak lm-22 are about 200 each. dunlop winter sport m3 are about 160 each. i ordered a set of the dunlops so ill see how they do shortly.

#19 ·
Not exactly a noob, but close enough I guess. My name is Austin, and I'm an alcoholic. Oh wait, wrong intro. I've been a Chevy fan for as long as I can remember. First car was a 1990 Z-24 5 speed, ran 15.9 stock. If turbo Sunbirds were as common as turbo Dodges, I would have one of those instead of the Omni. I think its cool that GM is actually getting into the sport compact market, just wish they would have done so with a turbo instead of supercharger. More power at the same PSI. My wife will be ordering her laser blue SS S/C in Feb with the power option, air bags, and sun roof. She isn't much of a computer person, so I decided to join and start learning about these cars before she gets one.

#24 ·
Hey guys. I've been on here for a while but never introduced myself. Name is Blake. I'm in Jackson Mississippi. I've got an '06 black ss/sc with side curtain airbags, onstar and xm. It was the only one in the state when I bought it so I didnt have much to choose from. Didn't even realize there was a LSD option until I got on here. Sadly the dealer has it right now waiting on a new fuel pressure regulator.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.