Cobalts SS banner

New people thread.

233K views 1K replies 691 participants last post by  herooftheday 
#1 · (Edited)
Please all of you new people who just signed up use this thread to introduce yourself's here.

Thanks.

#1,100 ·
Hello everybody! I just bought a used 2007 SS/SC. it is moded and i dont know what all is done to it. i know its lowerd on some type of spring, K&N intake, B&M ss, corsa catback, header(idk the brand) and i believe it has a aftermarket pully. BUT it is running about 18 pounds of boost, soo idk?!? i know nothing about cobalts, it was a spur of the moment decision, but i love it :D

#1,101 ·
I just joined......I had a 2001 Mercury Mountaineer all-time 4WD that I traded in three weeks ago for a 2009 Cobalt SS 5-speed in Imp. Blue Metallic.....and am I loving life, now!
I'm purring through the winding country roads in Northern Baltimore County without slowing down much and getting 25.6 MPG to boot without even trying too very hard to stay off the turbo. What's not to love with this car....?
I am no way a gearhead and this is my "Over-The-Hill" car (I'm approaching 59 in June) so I'll have a bunch of questions for the Forum. I've learned a lot just by visiting and am amazed at the knowledge & generosity of the forum members in providing information and guidance for Cobalt drivers whom they have never met.
Way to go........!!!!

#1,118 ·
Hello, I'm new here :) I dont have an SS, it would be nice tho! But I do have a cobalt! I've heard great thins about this site and joined to get a little help from you guys! I posted in the general discussion board, please go check it out, it's title is "I need your help!!" lol. I know a few people that talk about this website and they directed me here so I'm sure I can trust you guys! :)

#1,123 ·
*bump* Haven't been on in a while. I'll queue you guys in on whats been going on for the past 2 years. Lost my SS due to Repo. I now drive a 1980 Chevrolet Malibu. Now that I have said that. Hi im BlackDragon. Nice to meet the new people and see all the old colleagues I knew when I first got my SS and signed up for these forums

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.