few rants... crappy service - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

few rants... crappy service

so i have the issue as most do with the passenger's side door leather being too short. i decided to take it to a dealer close to me rather than the one that fixed my backup lights in less than 20 minutes. (cause this dealer was closer)

so i get there and i tell them about my passnger's side headlight getting wet and fogging up inside, the dude told me that is normal for headlights to do that, i got so pissed i wanted to draw back and ho slap the guy. then he told me they didn't know what they can do about the leather being short on my passenger door and he had to call gm about it.

to top it off there was a guy there that said he can drill out part of my blower and make it turn 22psi LOL he was like "i can't tell you, it'll void your warranty" i was about to show him i probably had more knowledge than him on this engine, but i was already on the verge of getting out of control because of moron #1. one dude was really nice, but good lord i'll be staying far away from that place

any ideas on my options to deal with that service dept.? i'm taking my car to the place where they can actually fix something and won't treat me like i don't know anything about cars just to deny me service

for any who ask, this is courtesy chevrolet in cincinnati---> stay away from them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfinfliction
so i have the issue as most do with the passenger's side door leather being too short. i decided to take it to a dealer close to me rather than the one that fixed my backup lights in less than 20 minutes. (cause this dealer was closer)

so i get there and i tell them about my passnger's side headlight getting wet and fogging up inside, the dude told me that is normal for headlights to do that, i got so pissed i wanted to draw back and ho slap the guy. then he told me they didn't know what they can do about the leather being short on my passenger door and he had to call gm about it.

to top it off there was a guy there that said he can drill out part of my blower and make it turn 22psi LOL he was like "i can't tell you, it'll void your warranty" i was about to show him i probably had more knowledge than him on this engine, but i was already on the verge of getting out of control because of moron #1. one dude was really nice, but good lord i'll be staying far away from that place

any ideas on my options to deal with that service dept.? i'm taking my car to the place where they can actually fix something and won't treat me like i don't know anything about cars just to deny me service

for any who ask, this is courtesy chevrolet in cincinnati---> stay away from them

Wow, sounds like they have some idiots over there. My service department here is so-so. The lady that helps me out is GREAT, but the people who actually do the work...eh..well they don't seem to care much about what they do. I took my car in for two gawd-awful rattles and for my passenger side leather on the door. She told me she would get it fixed ASAP (she also said that the pass-side leather is a common problem). So I get my car back the next day, and there are (not kidding) 5 key marks, the rattles came back, my tint was scratched on the inside, and to top it off, on the passenger side-skirt they scraped something and left a 5x2 inch scrape down to the metal. Anyway, they fixed it of course, and after a little over a week I just got my car back..last night. Now, my rattles are back. I'm starting to get REALLY irritated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode