No more free gas! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to skater2968 Send a message via Yahoo to skater2968
No more free gas!

When i bought my cobalt, i returned the survey, entitling me to a free tank of gas, just got around to getting it in to the dealership today, and they said they stopped honoring it this morning, because of gouging at the local gas stations. so 37 bucks to fill up. better than the nearly 80 dollars to fill up our suburban, but damn! oh btw, it was at bill heard chevy in scottsdale, az

2003 Red Mitsubishi Evo VIII GSR: It's Modded...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 03:03 PM
KSE

Yea man. I'm happy all the east cost people are gonna pay more than us for once!!! :P
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSE
Yea man. I'm happy all the east cost people are gonna pay more than us for once!!! :P
Hey hey now.. don't be so mean... can't help we are running out of gas...

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 05:13 PM

Man, these gas prices are ridiculous. $3.25 for REGULAR!!! I'm sure it went up another dime today. I saw 2 or 3 gas stations closed because they were completely dry. For once, I actually wish I was on the left coast.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 05:16 PM

$3.39 for regular!! PA!!

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:15 PM

118.8 cents a litre here (134.x on the coasts of canada last I saw). For me thats 3.79 bucks a gallon US for me here for reg and 4.27 for the coasts. Granted this is in canada, but ya, I feel your pain in prices.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
3yrs salary and two of your nearest relatives here in Jackson, TN!!!!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroState
118.8 cents a litre here (134.x on the coasts of canada last I saw). For me thats 3.79 bucks a gallon US for me here for reg and 4.27 for the coasts. Granted this is in canada, but ya, I feel your pain in prices.
Hell, what city are you in I'm going there to get my gas this weekend . It's hovered at 128.1 all weekend around me but some stations in London are at 135.8...at least that 0.20 off/L is really coming in handy now.

Permafried-
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 02:04 AM

I'm out in Regina. If you wanna drive out here, be my guest...lol. By the end of the long weekend it's supposed to go up to 125-135 so, yea. Though there is a gas station on native land here so its like 20 cents cheaper. I may have to resort to going to there.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroState
I'm out in Regina. If you wanna drive out here, be my guest...lol. By the end of the long weekend it's supposed to go up to 125-135 so, yea. Though there is a gas station on native land here so its like 20 cents cheaper. I may have to resort to going to there.
Lol ok little far for me to go for a tank of gas...I think I'll just pass on it this time . I remember a few months back gas was more expensive on the west coast than central and east...looks like that changed really quick after last week . I'm afraid to see what it goes up to here if yours is going up as well...I'm keeping my fingers crossed it either stays where it is or goes down .

Permafried-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode