Buzzing coming from in cabin? - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 12:40 AM Thread Starter

Buzzing coming from in cabin?

Not sure if this is normal or not, or maybe i'm hearing things. Seems that there is a slight buzzing noise that sounds to me like it's coming from the passenger side footwell when I go through the gears. Doesn't sound major, just wondered if anyone else had the same sound or figured out what it was. I haven't dipped into full throttle any yet so nothing should be broken.

Jon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 11:57 AM

I think SHOULD is the key word in that sentence. And what the hell are you waiting for GO WOT !.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 12:02 PM

ya i had a whining noise comming from the passanger side of the car, but i could only hear it if i wasnt talking and the radio was off. the noise got quiter and louder with the throttle. this bothered me greatly so i turned the car on and let it idle while i snooped arround listening for things. found that the wire to my passanger-side tweeter was touching a harness that most likely was going to the trunk. i relocated the wire and it went away. dont know if this ir the same issue, just a thought for you

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 02:21 PM

I'm going to have to yell at those guys in trim.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 10:48 PM Thread Starter

I'll check out the wiring tomorrow to see if I have the same problem. Thanks for the tip.

Jon
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 11:00 PM

i also have a buzzing, it is coming from my passenger door panel. something in there is loose.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Contributing User

My rear view mirror has started vibrating a good bit when the radio is turned up to a decent level. Yay sub vibrations, or something...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode