Need help! Hahn level V kit - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

Need help! Hahn level V kit

Hey there I have an 06 cobalt ss was S/C but previous owner swapped it to the Hahn level V kit and it was running perfect when I bought it. 2 weeks later driving through a parking lot putting around it died like it was out of gas but that wasn't the problem. Took it to 2 different shops and they couldn't figure out why so towed it back to my house and found that my CV axle rubbed a hole in my intercooler piping (after the intercooler before the turbo) on the passenger side so I fixed that. Then found out my fuel pump lines are leaking so replaced fuel pump and filter and checked the injecters to see if they are firing. So I then started the car and it will stay running for about a minute without me touching the throttle but then it has an unsteady idle of 700rpm to 2500rpm and then it will die around a minute unless you keep whipping the throttle. Thinking it's the tune? Maybe the ecu lost its flash from Hahn? Turbo spools for sure but when I try to rev the car it will rev until my boost gauge hits right at 0 then choke out. it will stay in a vaccum -25 I believe but won't go positive even if I push the petal to the floor. No preformance shops around the Houston area will work on it they say that they don't specialize in cobalts and don't have the software to tune them. If anyone can help that would be awesome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode