two steps forward 5 back - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

two steps forward 5 back

Just wanted to give you guys an update, took my vehicle back and attached a letter of complaint regarding service and my concerns with the Rotors... after a very lengthy and heated dsicussion with the Service manager, he finally agreed to cover the cost and replace the rotors with brand new ones....(I will more than likely be back in 3 weeks because of grooving etc0 But the service manager was very rude and unprofessional that I have schdueled an appointment with the owner of the dealerhip to complain.....guess we will see where that takes me..... By the way i took the copies of the threads regarding everyone elses rotors and ther service manager basically told me that I shouldn't believe everything I read on the internet that he had a few of his technicians driving cobalts and they had no issues with them.. I mentioned that one of the memebers on this website was a Gm technician and he had problems with his rotors......Anyway just a note that if you complain long enought the dealership has the ability to do something about it as much as they would have you believe they can't. Anyway i will see how my meeting with the manager goes, but I will not being going back there for service again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 06:09 PM

Where are you located? Here in NC I dont have any problems with my dealership, as a matter of fact, its the only place I'll take my car to for service. Plus I get free car washes and tires for life! As long as I have service done through them. Oh yeah, AutoZone can get DBA rotors drilled/ slotted, or just slotted for the 05-06 cobalt for about 250-300 front set, and the same for the rear set. <-- AND, AZ can match any prices MOST of the time.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

Iam in Manitoba canada and our choices here are limited, i think there are only 3 chevy dealerhips so it hit and miss, u haved called GM to see who they recommend, but i have such a hard time getting to them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode