Dealer problems - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-21-2007, 07:46 PM Thread Starter

Dealer problems

Hi I just had my 05 Cobalt SS in the shop to replace the door handles (cups) inside as the paint was coming off of them. They are being replaced under warranty. My rear window is "delaminating" it is tinted and looks like crap at the top of the rear window and they said that was aftermarket tint. Does anyone elses have the rear window tinted? I thought that came from the factory that way? My little rears are tinted too? They put some new tires on for me and scratched the crap out of my wheels so they are going to send them to get refinished, I have the "painted" SS wheels. Is that going to be another nightmare? Anyone have this experience with their wheels? Anyone know if the rear windows come tinted from the factory?? I don't remember seeing it on the sticker when I bought it. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Contributing User

Whats up? My windows were not tinted when I got mine.. I had mine done and they tinted the back window, but they tinted under the dot matrix at the top.. It looks like crap just in that one section where the dots are not allowing the glue to stick.. I tried to have it redone and they wanted to charge me, more less I got pissed and told them to forget it.. I also had the dealer change out my inside door handles for the same reason, and they did it with no problem and were actually nice about it..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode