Cobalts SS banner

DSLSJA Thread

11K views 92 replies 7 participants last post by  mrphoto103 
#1 ·
I figured since a few of us are on here also that I would start a thread to chat on. Durty South LSJ Association, always looking for new members, in the states in and surrounding NC, SC, GA, TN, VA etc.

#2 ·
Well, where is everyone? Dont everyone jump in all at one time now...

#3 ·
I got a new mod! 10 sticker hp to the wheel! I got one of those "GM Stage 2" placards from streetbadges.com It looks great and fits the dash well!

#5 ·
yeah your fiance told us the other night about that pic u posted of her on that other site lol

#6 ·
and the "cigarette flashlight" mod works best!

#7 ·
bwahahahahaha! yeah, im getting an earfull right now about it!

#10 ·
nope, but she wants me to email her the picture. I told her, you see em all the time!!!!

#12 ·
hahaha I see your on rlforums too, you desperatly want to see my fiances knockers!!!!

#13 ·
lol naw i just got on there lookin at the stuff on that site, i've never been on there

#14 ·
yeah, whatever :rolleyes: you just wanted to see some tiddies lol

#16 ·
hey, i got some new pics of the rims i got for my car, hold on...

#18 ·
lol, well... its really a celica that i bought at walmart for 5 bucks, but it goes forward, back and side to side. I had to paint it to match my car since nobody seems to make a cobalt rc... and it had two sets of rims, and i painted a polished lip on the black ones!

Attachments

#20 ·
haha yeah, darrin told me about the cars and i sadi "we have to go get me one!"

#21 ·
haha, my sister is an idiot, she just joined ss.net, and she don't even like cobalts!

#22 ·
bwahahaha! we like to call that site shortbuss.net

#23 ·
let me guess, her s/n is NeonGreenVeeDub... haha, she told me how she wanted a green bug

#25 ·
Tell her to look into consumer reports about those bugs. they tend to have teir problems. I would get a diesel one if it were me.

#26 ·
Im trying to make my little r/c car do a burnout on the phone book! its just taking off the color, not even getting it hot! lol

#27 ·
yeah she prolly won't get one anyway, my parents say they ain't safe enough cause they're so small, even her bf is tellin her they ain't it's makin her mad! if i told her to look up consumer reports she wouldn't have a clue what i was talkin about!

#29 ·
girls...... :rolleyes:

#30 ·
hey i forgot to ask you, do you want to be with the DSLSJA? Just like the other night is what we will be doing, and goint to some tracks and watching some drag racing/ autocrossing etc. LOT safer than street racing. I wouldnt want to get caught street racing. I learned the other night that you can get your liscense taken away for 30 days just for watching a street race!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.