stage 2 supercharger stuff - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-30-2011, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

stage 2 supercharger stuff

All of the Stage 2 supercharger eqipment from the 2007 Cobalt SS (lovingly removed by Hahn Racecraft when they put in a turbo system) is still sitting in a box in my garage. It should still be in excellent condition. If anyone wants this stuff, I'd sell it for a song just to free up some space. Don't know what kind of a market there is out there for this equipment, but thought I'd find out. I think you can contact me on this site, so I'll keep a lookout if anyone is interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-30-2011, 03:40 PM

Garage
Could it work on a 2005 SS?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-30-2011, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

Not sure. Maybe someone could help us out here... Meanwhile, I'll ask my mechanic.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-31-2011, 07:38 AM

Garage
Ok thanks man if it does work how much you planning on selling it for?

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 07:40 AM

Garage
Hey man the year doesn't matter for a stage two it'll work.... How much you wanna sell it for?

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

My mechanic confirmed that the 2007 supercharger equip should be compatible with the 2005 model. Not sure what this stuff is worth, but I'm tired of having it taking up garage space. Does $700 plus shipping sound reasonable, or do I need to do some homework? You guys wouldn't take advantage of a senior citizen, would you? Let's say that the best offer ($700 minimum plus shipping ) takes the whole shabbang, with the offer remaining open through November 6. Hope that works. If not, we'll try something else. Maybe I'm way off base on my pricing.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-04-2011, 07:20 PM

Im trying to find the full SC Kit got the 2.2 Ecotec. If it works I will take it. Just as long as Its a full kit.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-04-2011, 08:13 PM Thread Starter

I'm pretty certain it's the full kit--Stage 2 as well. I'll try to post some pics of all the pieces over the weekend so you can check it out. Hahn assured me that the equip was in good working condition. Thanks for your interest. My engine is a 2.0 so I don't know whether it will fit a 2.2. What I do know, from my mechanic and others on this thread, is that it will fit with other year 2.0's.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to kromko52
yes itll work perfectly and hahn racecraft FTW im waiting on their 20G setup for my LNF SS cant wait

435whp 402tq with the HAHN RACECRAFT SUPER 20G TURBO KIT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-19-2011, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

If someone will tell me how to post pictures of these parts, I'll do it this weekend. Sorry that it took so long to get back here, but life intervened.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode