ZZP PCM for 08 Cobalt SS and ENKEI EKM3 Rims / Potenza RE760 Sport tires for sale!!! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

ZZP PCM for 08 Cobalt SS and ENKEI EKM3 Rims / Potenza RE760 Sport tires for sale!!!

I bought this PCM right from ZZP Performance Parts back in 2009. I had it in my car for one summer and then took it out because I sold my car . Worked great, performance boost was amazing and installation was simple. I still have the original box it came in from the company. I was holding on to it because I was thinking about buying another SS but now I know that's not going to happen. I paid almost $600 for it when it was new, and I'm not sure how much its worth now. If anyone is interested just make me an offer. Call, text, or e-mail Adam.

716-807-5140
[email protected]

I also have Rims and Tires for an 08 Cobalt SS that I'm looking to sell as well. ENKEI EKM3 Rims, and Potenza RE760 Sport tires. 225/40 R18. Tires have about a summer and a half of use on them. Here is a link so you can check them out. (20) Required lugnut for vehicle (Nickel Plated)(4) Required centering ring, and (4) TPMS included. If you need pic's of anything just let me know and I'll send them out to you ASAP.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

Size: 18x8
Offset: +40mm
Backspacing: 6.02"
Bolt Pattern: 5-110
Rec. Tire Size: 225/40-18
Weight: 24.8lbs.
Finish: Gunmetal Painted
Construction: 1 Pc. Gravity Cast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to kromko52
that tune is pretty much garbage from zzp because its set to your vin number it wont just plug into another cobalt ss tc because its not the same vin the only way that pcm could be used is by having it flashed back to stock to a different cars vin but im kind of interested in the wheels pics of the wheels?

435whp 402tq with the HAHN RACECRAFT SUPER 20G TURBO KIT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode