Selling parts 06 cobalt ss - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-04-2015, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

Selling parts 06 cobalt ss

I currently have an 06 chevy cobalt ss and I was in an accident, the car is totaled rather than junking it just yet, I wanted to get some cash for parts I currently have. The car has a supercharger, good engine and transmission. New ecm. New throttle body. And lots more. I really don't want to sell it or junk it, but it came to the point where I need to. So if anyone. eed parts I can give u a good price on them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2015, 01:24 AM

How many miles?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2015, 04:07 PM

Hey I maybe interested can you give me more info about the engine and how much ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesmb247 View Post
I currently have an 06 chevy cobalt ss and I was in an accident, the car is totaled rather than junking it just yet, I wanted to get some cash for parts I currently have. The car has a supercharger, good engine and transmission. New ecm. New throttle body. And lots more. I really don't want to sell it or junk it, but it came to the point where I need to. So if anyone. eed parts I can give u a good price on them

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2015, 06:24 PM

do you still have the intercooler and if so how much would you want for it? im having all sorts of problems with mine leaking and iv already paid 300 trying to fix it so please bear in mind that i live in alaska
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 09:25 AM

I am looking for a SS spoiler & engine, do you have these & if so how much ? Text me at 903 900 8016 I'm in texas
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 03:29 PM

If you have a cold air intake, I might be interested if the price is right. Apparently the mass air sensor is shared with my vehicle and I am looking for one to do some cutting and testing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode