Cobalts SS banner

Modded SS vs. new GTI

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  SRTboy 
#1 ·
This guy was driving a red GTI with 3 girls in it. I was alone.
I was minding my own business for the most part.. I looked at the chicks in his car a little, but i guess he thought i was checking out his GTI:rolleyes:

so we got up to the light, i pulled into the lane next to him once again, and continued to check out his girlfriend. (she was kinda hot I'll say an 8.3 out of 10)

he revved his engine, and they started LAUGHING at me! well thats all it took, now i was gonna rip this tool a new one when the light goes green.
so it goes green, he got a bit of a jump on me (not much, maybe 1/4 car on top of the half car i already gave him by not lining up evenly)

I crushed his hopes and dreams very quickly. No wheel hop, no spinning. (gotta love limited boost in 1st :) )

I waved at his old lady as i ripped past them ;)
by the end of first I was already 2-3 cars out on him. I proceeded to the pound him even more when i shifted to 2nd. by the end of second, the contest was decided. I had him by an easy 8 cars. POWNED!

I shifted to 5th and just cruised to the next light. of course i was given the standard fly-by.

however, we ended up at the next light together again!

this guy does the roll down your window motion. So, I did..

He says "you know I have like 6 people in the car right?"
I say "By my count it's 4.... BUT, It's not like it would make a difference, a stock GTI is slow"

Then he's got the balls to say "chevy sucks!"

And I'm very proud that i was able to get this out before he got his window up.. "Next time I'm taking your girl too, not just your pride"

Powned again:D

Well, I'm married and all, but he dosen't know that..

SS Balts in cherry hill: Keep an eye out for a fruity bitch with curly hair and glasses in a new red GTI.. this dude is a chump and deserves some serious chevy style ass whoopings

Cliffs notes: stock red GTI got owned from a dig. race was basically over before it began.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.