my friends new WRX (not sti) - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 08:47 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

my friends new WRX (not sti)

my friends new ride is pretty sick he he just got a built STI engine put in and STI gears cryo treat in the tranny and a FP Green turbo just to name a couple of mods he has. these vids are before the engine swap and gears he was running 360 to the ground(low boost) and the srt4 hes racing has 354.

both were break boosting and subie on low boost
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=OgzA1_CUeyw

now he is on high boost ( dont know how much he puts down on it)
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=mjK84yTVcgs

listen to those turbos!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
i bet hell have 800hp in no time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED View Post
i bet hell have 800hp in no time

wow dude ur just not happy with anything are u? lol and no not 800lol. unlike me hes is in the states and can show u all his reciepts and shit from his work done on his car. shall i give u his email? or shall i post the link of him running an 8.0 on the 1/8 mile without even launching it( its before he had an aftermarket clutch and tranny)?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via Yahoo to kaiah723
that subaru is nice. like the high boost better. how many psi's does he get on high boost?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagezero View Post
wow dude ur just not happy with anything are u? lol and no not 800lol. unlike me hes is in the states and can show u all his reciepts and shit from his work done on his car. shall i give u his email? or shall i post the link of him running an 8.0 on the 1/8 mile without even launching it( its before he had an aftermarket clutch and tranny)?
pffft id love to see his 1/4 time after he falls on his face.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2008, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED View Post
pffft id love to see his 1/4 time after he falls on his face.

lol how would he do that when hes running an FP Green 50 trim turbo? he doesnt run outta breath trust me he maxes his speedo out QUICK! and the hight boost is 25 for that stock block he had in there at the time. he now runs 32PSI.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 01:30 AM

does he have $300 worth of suspension under that bad boy?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 08:47 AM

he cant run 32 psi on the green. I have 7 years of owning and modding these cars. Try your "fin swap" technique on me sucka!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode