Stupid Posers. Floss.... - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

Stupid Posers. Floss....

I dont know what the deal is with all the thick headed members of this forum but, all i know is that whenever a present conflict takes place, its gang raped by more members. Opinions should be held obsolete if your gonna talk solely like that. And for those that just rely on just numbers, get some experience and ask a professional for an opinion because thats where it really matters.

Lastly, if you do have an opinion and are afraid to express it due to the risk of hearing others try to prove you wrong. Your a little bitch. No other way to say it. Use vagasil or something and start proving your claims. As for those that hate or obsess, heres a video i dished out just for you: watch it and absorb.

By the way, picture it as me being souljah boy and you guys.... well everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P90FA3W16GI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Contributing User

*looks around thread*

are you serious how has no one else posted in here yet, did you read anything you just typed

get some experience and ask a professional, tell me your finally going to take the advice others have been giving you

09 White LSD 4 Door SS
GMPP Stage Kit
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hahn intake, charge pipes, and cat back
ttr motor mount, CIA downpipe
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post
I dont know what the deal is with all the thick headed members of this forum but, all i know is that whenever a present conflict takes place, its gang raped by more members. Opinions should be held obsolete if your gonna talk solely like that. And for those that just rely on just numbers, get some experience and ask a professional for an opinion because thats where it really matters.

Lastly, if you do have an opinion and are afraid to express it due to the risk of hearing others try to prove you wrong. Your a little bitch. No other way to say it. Use vagasil or something and start proving your claims. As for those that hate or obsess, heres a video i dished out just for you: watch it and absorb.

By the way, picture it as me being souljah boy and you guys.... well everyone else.

You're a fag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post

As long as you keep posting insightful, introspective and thought provoking threads like this I'll keep coming to this sight to read them.

2004 SRT-4 Stage 3

[email protected]!
Best trap 120.6
Best sixty 1.68
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 10:52 PM

did it have to be that homo souljah boy......... sux.........
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via Yahoo to kaiah723
u know souljah boy is fucking garbage right. the only people that like his crap ass music are little kids. pic a better video to make ur point.

2009 ss imperial blue metalic LSD, Dejon powerhouse intake, trifecta tune, Dejon bpv spring upgrade, injen hotside pipe, spec stage 3, modern performance catted dp, janetty racing 3in side exit.
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 11:50 AM

i seen you in this sseboi hows it run LOL I bet you would pull atleast 4 cars on me LOL

Last edited by mikes_red_ss; 01-25-2009 at 11:52 AM.
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 06:25 PM

i'm gonna start handing these out lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ricecitation.gif
Views:	65
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1515  
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
Did we run this girl scout off yet?

post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

i never said that souljah boy was a great rapper, i just thought this song was hilarious and i couldnt help but thinking how similar he felt when Dogg came up to him. it reminded me how wicked always talks shit, (which by the way i knew he would be first to respond).... and knows hes gonna get away because hes over the internet. what a bitch.... tsk tsk tsk....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode