who talks shit in PMs? - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
who talks shit in PMs?

sseiboi.

im jealous of a mexican making minimum wage.

Quote:
I don't know what the fuck i was thinking before?! I could give you this pointless PM to talk shit to you and its more funny because I can keep sending you them!

So I want to know, did I hit the nail on the head when I said you looked like this guy??

Just wondering because all you had to say was some stupid nonsense like: 'good one boi', then you put the picture when I was in Universal Studios LA.

TSK, TSK!

Lastly, do you envy me because I have a SS/SC and you have a N/A? What 23K car do you claim to afford to be purchasing soon? Maybe you're just bluffing because your 'pops' made you do it??

You need to get off your jealous-butt-hurt wagon and quit hating on people that have better cars than you. Get at least a 14s car to even talk shit to me because your getting REALLY old.

Good one, dickmouth. You really got me. When you get your next welfare check, bring your pussy ass down here and race me for some cash. Bring what you brought. Unless youre a pussy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 06:51 PM

Haha!

So predictable! Cry like a little baby.... you need the support from other members!

What do you have next for me?? Your claim of purchasing that 23K car is when you made yourself a fool. I make far more money than you do so get off that "I'm so cool because I work part time at a gym" banwagon. Your mom and dad help you pay off your cars so stop bullshitting.

BS.BS.BS.BS. Is all you are WICKED!

Last edited by SSEIGONE; 03-04-2009 at 06:56 PM.
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Pretty sure you just got called out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:01 PM

I don't waste time on fags like you.

Think of it.- Me drive my car, that you can never afford ever, all the way out to SAN DIEGO. Race a 15 second car with my 13 second car. Bang your mom, sister and cousins (because I'm PIMP like that), then come home? What is the point, other than the banging your family part, of racing an internet punk like you?

Heres an idea for you.... You come out here (because you said that you were going to voyage to Sacramento to visit your gay lover) and race me if you think your such a hot-shot? HMMMMMMMM................... OH YEAH! You work at a Gym full of fatties part-time so that trip would be way to expensive for you.

GOT IT!

(FYI) YOU just got called out.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

$$$$

Pussy. Come on down. Ill be waiting, until then, I have to go to "fat boy gym."

post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 09:50 PM

just curious since when was a s/c cobalt ss a 13 second car? more like low to mid 14s not talkin shit cuz its pointless with you lol but these numbers are facts. theres a review since you always like to post stuff like that

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...cs+page-2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post

Think of it.- Me drive my car, that you can never afford ever, all the way out to SAN DIEGO. Race a 15 second car with my 13 second car. Bang your mom, sister and cousins (because I'm PIMP like that), then come home? What is the point, other than the banging your family part, of racing an internet punk like you?

Heres an idea for you.... You come out here (because you said that you were going to voyage to Sacramento to visit your gay lover) and race me if you think your such a hot-shot? HMMMMMMMM................... OH YEAH! You work at a Gym full of fatties part-time so that trip would be way to expensive for you.

GOT IT!

post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post

GOT IT!

Your car is not a 13 second car. You have never posted a time slip of your 13 second pass. Until you do, stop making assumptions and claims that it is.

By the way, what I have in bold context for you, aren't you married? If you truly are, then this act or attempt at a pitiful joke is disgusting, unmoral, and is far from the truth. You, my ugly little cretin, are no pimp, end of story.
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 11:21 AM

"I like to keep the morons questioning my STAGE II for own humor because I don't need to show anything under my hood to anyone."

I posted that on the Picture/Media thread. And YOU crash, have shown no proof of owning a car at all sooooooo, where are you to speak? YOU being so close to me need to come out and see me on the streets if you talk so mighty.

GTOfruit, a Cobalt SS/SC is a mid 13 second car when you go STAGE II. Research man. You're lagging way too much.

($$$$

Pussy. Come on down. Ill be waiting, until then, I have to go to "fat boy gym."
)

Then you call me the E-thug. I told you. My time is more valuable to just waste like that. You have a 15 second car and mine stock is 14 seconds. Mine isn't stock so why waste my time? Just STFU and GET THE F*** OUT. Your 'pops' may get mad at you if he catches you racing..... Is that him peering over your shoulder as you type?....... Oh-HO! Your in big trouble now!

Last edited by SSEIGONE; 03-05-2009 at 11:26 AM.
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKED View Post
sseiboi.

im jealous of a mexican making minimum wage.

Good one, dickmouth. You really got me. When you get your next welfare check, bring your pussy ass down here and race me for some cash. Bring what you brought. Unless youre a pussy?
Ill quote to make this easier.

Reading comprehension FTW.

post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 01:45 PM

^^

Don't see how....??

Well like i said, I'll let you prance around the forum spreading your stupidity and ignorance. This is the only corner that you can hide in. Still no response to the other threads in your part.

Keep calling your forum members to help you fight the battle on-line.

As far as the offer to go to ese town. No thanks. I told you I got more important things to do. Keep looking at the pics of my car and envy little boy.

Your Mexican racial comebacks is the only thing you have. I STILL make more money than you. I STILL have a better car than you. And I STILL don't sit at home and masturbate to whores on the internet like you. Not to mention I STILL don't work at a FATTY BOY gym like you. You must hate your life because if I were in your position, I would.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in