What type of music do you enjoy? - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
The HepKitty

What type of music do you enjoy?

I recently purchased a ZUNE 120 and have been in the long process of converting my many CD's and Albums to high quality MP3's and loading them on my Zune. It blows me away that I can fit my entire music collection into the palm of my hand..

I have a very huge collection of 1950's music, Rockabilly, Doo Wop, R&B.

I am also into 1980's rap as I was a teenager then and enjoyed the sounds, I probably have some rare cuts that many here haven't heard..

Lately I find myself getting into stuff like Deep Forest and ERA... These sounds are sweet on my MP3 player..

I also bought a Sansa Clip at Walmart, they are on clearance for $49, for the 8 gig player, a sweet deal on a player that has awesome sound quality..

my Zune:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 04:09 PM

I hear elevator music when I dispute with crash and WICKED because their brain is so full of shit its boring. Its like sitting next to a fat person on the airplane that smells like shit and insists talking to you event though they're irritating. Then when they fall asleep, their flabby chin and entire head falls on your shoulder. At that moment, you just want to stab them in the neck.

Does that count??

I may be the only person that laughs at my own jokes....
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
Thats a relief, all this time I thought all you heard was static.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 05:36 PM

I also hear your sister calling my name....

Tell her Ill satisfy her later. Maybe then Ill give you the slaughter I promised while I'm down in your 'territory'.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Contributing User

FWIW, I dont have a sister, so your attempt fails again.

Ya, Ill be waiting. Im not holding my breathe because I know you need some time to get some cash for some n2o and some more mods, but trust me, it wont be enough.

post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:37 PM

You do know. If not, your cousin will do. They both give the best BJ for the cheapest money.

You fail at life as well. You have nothing but a 16 second car. Stop trying to claim you have a faster car than 13 seconds because you don't. You could never afford it working part time at the fatty boy gym.

Just give up. You are starting to lose in every thread, every post, every second of your life. You are a disgrace to society and yourself. Get yourself a real job that pays GOOD money and get yourself a real car faster than 13 seconds to even think that your better than anyone. As of now, you still have a riced-out 16 second cobalt, no girl to please you (except the ones on the internet, which you drove the ones you talked to on this site away.... notice they don't post anymore due to you), and no credibility to fall back on. No time slips or list of mods. You know what? I challenge the fact that you even have a COBALT.?? That one you always flash is probably your mom's or friends aunty brother father....

Yeah I have no slips due to the fact I lost most of my lists when my computer crashed. But guess what? There is a meeting of the SSCA on the 21st or 22nd of this month and I will show you how its done. You will get your poser ass slapped around this forum. When you do. I say you leave and not come back. You don't deserve any credibility from anyone at all. Or a chance or turn to talk down on another member for whatever reason.

If your 'mystery car' is so fast, floss it. Pics or ban WICKED. Your words eating your own ass.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Contributing User

Youre ignorance is showing.

Come down and check out my 'mystery car.' Im not sure what is so mysterious about an 11 sec cobra? oops, did that just slip?

post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:51 PM

*oooh! shiver...shiver...shake....shake....tremble....chu ckle....smirk....wail of laughter*

Pics or ban.

I don't care what you 'claim'. You suck at life.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Contributing User

Also, I dont understand where you think youre getting all this credibility from? You can go to your little parking lot races all you want. You will never be able to back up any claims you have ever made. How is a video of you knocking some cones over going to prove that you can beat an m3 or 400+ hp gto?

You dug yourself a hole months ago and youre gasping for air, but youre never going to get to the top.

I hope you lay down some proof. Have fun trying to throw it in my face though. Itll be about time for some proof.

post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post
*oooh! shiver...shiver...shake....shake....tremble....chu ckle....smirk....wail of laughter*

Pics or ban.

I don't care what you 'claim'. You suck at life.
You seriously have me lawling right now. How can someone be so mad at a computer screen? Is it because your 10+ years older than me and finally got a 14 sec car, and I just come waltzing in throwing a pullied cobra in your face?

Call the bs all you want, my offer is still on the table, playa.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode