WICKED vs. ALL - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation WICKED vs. ALL

Alright all members of CobaltSS.com!!!!

Let recap and reread on the posts ever made on this site and notice WICKED, the most 'popular' person on this thread.

He has it all. Smart comments, disputes, bad judgment/advice and just pointless remarks up his sleeve. But the main point is to get it all out.

Those that have problems with WICKED, please post to get his attention because I along with others that will post have an issue with his completely pointless allegations....

And WICKED, you can post to support your side of the story. Defend your idiotic point of view.

Please, anything should go and all may post.

Happy Posting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post
Alright all members of CobaltSS.com!!!!

Let recap and reread on the posts ever made on this site and notice WICKED, the most 'popular' person on this thread.

He has it all. Smart comments, disputes, bad judgment/advice and just pointless remarks up his sleeve. But the main point is to get it all out.

Those that have problems with WICKED, please post to get his attention because I along with others that will post have an issue with his completely pointless allegations....

And WICKED, you can post to support your side of the story. Defend your idiotic point of view.

Please, anything should go and all may post.

Happy Posting

sseiboi you are the only one i see posting useless bullshit . your constantly talking out your ass about how badass your 14 sec. slowbalt is . i wish i lived close enough to you to to totally blow the doors off that ragged out piece of shit box your so proud of . why don't you stop stirring the shit an post usefull info ... all thats right you don't know any . your the type that loses at life an should be sucking on a shotgun about now . except your parents know what a retard you are so they won't even let you have a red ryder bb gun . you are so full of lose it ain't even funny .
post #3 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 11:00 AM Thread Starter

Oooh so hurtful....

That is exactly why I made this thread, for those that have conflicts with one another to battle it out here instead of going off topic on a thread that has members posting opinions. If you sir have a problem with anyone (which I see that I'm the one, then you feel free to post here. So my 'pointless' thread wasn't so pointless after all since you posted here anyways.

Now that goes for anyone else, if you have something to say about someone, say it here. Don't go off topic in a thread that talks about timeslips when you can take it here. And definitely don't go telling Cobalt owners that their's is slow when its obvious that its just a base model or something. Now if someone told you that your 'fast' SRT-4 didn't stand a chance against their '14 second' Cobalt, then you take it here .

You are a fool and seemingly can not read if you still think my car is '14 seconds'. That was a long time ago kid. Ive been touching 13s a while back and if it isn't faster than your car, then SO? I don't race off the line kid. I autocross and if you think its not a real competition, then why is there a huge club called the SCCA?? Just face it, if you were that concerned of this thread being pointless, then you should not have posted anything and left it alone.

"your the type that loses at life an should be sucking on a shotgun about now ."

And WTF is the deal with everyone's hatred that drives someone to say idiotic remarks as such?? With that comment, you're so full of lose because your spelling of anything reflects your intellect. Get off mommy and daddy's computer before they find you using profanity. Remember what they did to you the last time when you cursed?? Don't want that happening again do you??

Play nice freak. I meant this thread for trash talking and you fulfilled it so far. Thank you.

post #4 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to WICKED
Is it 1992 again?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Contributing User

I am sorry but i have to say that i am personally getting sick of WICKEDS shit... Every single time someone makes a comment he has to sit there and bash what others think (especially when SSEIBOI makes a thread or a post... I have no idea what the underlying issues are between the two but can we please just make it stop and continue on with cars and other stuff related to cars and NOT who can piss the furtherist.... REally Come on ppl, this is a forum not a battling ground... Other than that, happy posting to all....
post #6 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 05:36 PM Thread Starter

I agree Innocnt. WICKED should be banned for being alive and should not be allowed to be exposed to public.

The forum has sounded a lot better than it ever has without WICKED posting you know that?? No arguments, no name calling and no BS talking about how a little boy tries to hang onto another man's nuts with his mouth.

That is what people in So*Cal sound like anyways.... I don't hate the guy, but how he makes other Cobalt owners feel unrefreshed after reading his nonsense. Its worse than smelling a super dirty hobo and biting into a 20 year old apple with a worm as a ugly saggy grandma strips for you in attempts of seducing you. That is the type of feeling you get when you hear WICKED.

I just want to give him one last fail and thanking him for finally seeing a psychiatrist for his nonsense postings. Like I said before, he hasn't posted for a while and it has been really calm on the forum.

Here is his fail:

That is him as a little kid and now he is 18 and just as retarded. Only instead of darts, its a gun range and target practice.
post #7 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Contributing User

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseiboi View Post
I agree Innocnt. WICKED should be banned for being alive and should not be allowed to be exposed to public.

The forum has sounded a lot better than it ever has without WICKED posting you know that?? No arguments, no name calling and no BS talking about how a little boy tries to hang onto another man's nuts with his mouth.

That is what people in So*Cal sound like anyways.... I don't hate the guy, but how he makes other Cobalt owners feel unrefreshed after reading his nonsense. Its worse than smelling a super dirty hobo and biting into a 20 year old apple with a worm as a ugly saggy grandma strips for you in attempts of seducing you. That is the type of feeling you get when you hear WICKED.

I just want to give him one last fail and thanking him for finally seeing a psychiatrist for his nonsense postings. Like I said before, he hasn't posted for a while and it has been really calm on the forum.

Here is his fail:

That is him as a little kid and now he is 18 and just as retarded. Only instead of darts, its a gun range and target practice.
In 100% agreeance.....
post #8 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

Settled then....

I don't feel alone
post #9 of 114 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Contributing User

nope, and i noticed that he has not posted any stupid ass comments lately... its nice. i dont care if he wants to give his opinion but there are many nicer ways of doing it than calling ppl a tramp and so on....
post #10 of 114 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 09:39 PM

I like wicked... WICKED = FTMFW wurd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode