Why are there Stupid Drivers - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Why are there Stupid Drivers

So iam getting ready to leave for work and i get in my car and start backing up. Well i guess this girl in an ION thought it was a good idea to pull right behind me so she could get something out of her other car. And i never seen her. And i was going back and WACK. It was everything i could do to stay calm. So I got out and asked her if she was ok and she said yea dont worry about it(Its a friends car). And I asked her if she seen my back up lights and she said ya. Why wouldnt you move past me or get into a parking space? (she was in the middle of the road) She said " i thougth you were just sitting there"! So anyways she didnt want to call the cops or anything like that. probley because she didnt have insurance. And i said OK and left. I know if i called the cops they would blame it on me, but she should have been in a parking space not in the middle of the road.
So anyways my cars all scrached up and a small crack and she has a BIG dent and cracked bumper.

So now i get to find a body shop to fix my car!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 10:02 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
But my car is still SEXY IMO
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 04:45 PM
The HepKitty

tough break.... but it could have been worse I guess.... show us a picture of the damage...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
its not much just a few scratches, But once i clean my car, i will post some pictures
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to Rob1904
i woulda called the cops anyways someone without insurance is more at fault lol well thats how it is here. that sucks man. good luck with the fix. someone put a nasty key in my hood =[ i gotta fix that now
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
after what i found out today i hope some one keys my whole car. $200 to fix it. I talked to my insurance and they claimed it as a hit and run.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to Rob1904
yeah thats what would have been claimed here too is a hti and run they should pick up everything. unless that 200 is the deductable in wich case you can make your car extra sexy ahahaha since its put down as hit and run >.< you magically had a custom body kit that disapeard n all lol
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 06:24 AM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoal*boy View Post
But my car is still SEXY IMO
Couldn't agree more

I had a dipshit couple do that to me when my car was new and had the high wing on...I'm backing out of a parking spot and was very careful because I can't see crap out of the back with that high wing...so I check all mirrors and started to creep out while turning...next thing I know, there's some old idiot with his wife laying on the horns...I jam the brakes and all I can see is this couple's angry faces in my rear view mirror...I didn't feel anything so I pull forward and parked 20ft away to get a look at my rear end...there was a very faint dirt imprint from this guys dirty ass Saturn bumper so I must just have touched his car because it wiped off and didn't leave any scratches...but he and his wife continues their rant and questioning my eyesight...morons...

2009 SS/TC full bolt-ons, Trifecta 23psi tune...
Famous last words..."I'm just going to change the wheels and tires...I promise"
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
yea the $200 is the deductable, and i dont want a body kit. Just not my type of thing.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 09-23-2010, 11:15 PM

Oh that's sad to know about your car.Now you have to spend so much for repairing it.

if i spam the forum again, i am banned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode