Girlfriend is mad. - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 08:54 AM Thread Starter

Girlfriend is mad.

So how about this.. I told my girl today that I was going to get a SS. I figured she would be proud of me, you know, getting a new car, spending my money on something that matters instead of beer. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! She gets MAD at ME because I am buying a new car. She thinks the ONLY reason I am buying a new car is to pick up chicks. I guess she thinks I like drivin the '99 cavy with 215,000 miles, on its 3rd tranny, almost shot wheel bearings, broken heater and a/c, and motor on the 9th and final life. I just guess she will have to get over it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 09:20 AM

My guess is shes mad because youre picking up a chick car, instead of something a bit more masculine. Tell her youre picking up a 2000 Z28 SS M6, and I bet you get laid for atleast 24 hours straight.
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 09:41 AM

thats weird.... my boyfriend wants to get an evo... i wouldnt be mad.. i would be jealous that hes getting it and not me... haha... but at least ill be able to ride in it.. lol
post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 10:07 AM

a chick car?...right whats so masculine about a gtp? a big and bad v6? with a few mods you run what i run stock with my ss...i cant wait till a "chick" blows by you and opens up your eyes a little
post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY GTP 8 U
My guess is shes mad because youre picking up a chick car, instead of something a bit more masculine. Tell her youre picking up a 2000 Z28 SS M6, and I bet you get laid for atleast 24 hours straight.

haha a Chick car .....your

1)driving a pass me down from your parents .

... or...

2) your actually 40, a virgin, and beat your sexual frustration by posting on Cobaltss.com during Startreck commercials...

Last edited by c7015; 09-17-2005 at 10:55 AM.
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
....Tell her youre picking up a 2000 Z28 SS....
There are 4 of those within 1 mile of my house as it is. I'd rather buy something NEW. Already got plans for the balt anyway. She might just be jealous that its has more balls then her Celica GTS.
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by c7015
haha a Chick car .....your

1)driving a pass me down from your parrents .

... or...

2) your actually 40, a virgen, and beat your sexul frustration by posting on Cobaltss.com during startreck commercials...

typing with hangovers suck, eh?
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Contributing User

Quote:

this shows you serve no purpose in life other than to stir up shit. don't be a hater just bcause you own a nearly 8 year old used car that makes alot of noise and don't go anywhere
post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachfiend
typing with hangovers suck, eh?

does it ever ...lol
post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 09-17-2005, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfinfliction
...8 year old used car that makes alot of noise and don't go anywhere

Hey now, I just bought a GTP for a winter beater, sure as hell wouldn't use it for a daily driver though. See, the GTP is good for SOMETHING. But come spring, gtp goes to the junkyard and the ss will come out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode