Orange Cobalt - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 146
Orange Cobalt

Was Wondering If Anyone Had Any Pics Of The Cobalt Ss/sc In The Orange. Would Like To See What It Looks Like And How You Like It.
chevycobaltowner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 09:19 PM
iso
Contributing User
 
iso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,083
https://www.cobaltss.com/gallery/show...=500&ppuser=28

the member gallery


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


custom valve tap
iso is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 06:03 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 158
hey that link is to me!!!, yea i was going to do that, but thanks anyway, how u like them
johnkb8 is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Contributing User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 251
I've only ever seen one SS in the sunburst orange and it's too bad because it's such a nice looking colour .

Permafried-

08 Cobalt SS/TC
Black w/ 20% Tint
Permafried- is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 09:49 AM
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 49
Johnkb8, where did you get those pedals and how much did they run you?
brk_05 is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:24 AM
iso
Contributing User
 
iso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkb8
hey that link is to me!!!, yea i was going to do that, but thanks anyway, how u like them
yea, i figured you wouldn't mind the extra attention.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


custom valve tap
iso is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 04:13 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk_05
Johnkb8, where did you get those pedals and how much did they run you?
got the pedals threw gmpartsdirect.com and yes i beleive i am the first to have them ordered and put on a SS/SC... but who cares! and "ISO" i dont mind the attention one bit
i get used to the attention drive a orange SS/SC, i like it... and you guys wouldnt beleieve half the stuff people ask me and tell me! its great... lets just hope nobody else get a Sunburt Orange Metallic SS/SC around my way, i might have to sell mine then
johnkb8 is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkb8
got the pedals threw gmpartsdirect.com and yes i beleive i am the first to have them ordered and put on a SS/SC... but who cares! and "ISO" i dont mind the attention one bit
i get used to the attention drive a orange SS/SC, i like it... and you guys wouldnt beleieve half the stuff people ask me and tell me! its great... lets just hope nobody else get a Sunburt Orange Metallic SS/SC around my way, i might have to sell mine then

Im getting that color but not untill december. Hope its ok!
chevycobaltowner is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Permafried-
I've only ever seen one SS in the sunburst orange and it's too bad because it's such a nice looking colour .

Permafried-
I think its the only one I have yet to see
c7015 is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:06 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevycobaltowner
Im getting that color but not untill december. Hope its ok!
as long as you stay down south!!... and i will stay up here in philly
johnkb8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome