Bill Clinton 'owns' himself - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 05:56 PM Thread Starter

Bill Clinton 'owns' himself

Here is an original news story, dated December 16th, 1998, about then president Clinton's threat to Saddam hussein, and why the threat was made. Read the script in the yellow boxes on the right side of the screen. Here is my favorite quote he said in his speech to the American people:

"The best way to end that threat once and for all is with a new Iraqi government -- a government ready to live in peace with its neighbors, a government that respects the rights of its people," Clinton said.

This is just ONE piece of evidence that all this "war not being legite" argument by liberals is false, and are using politics to brainswash the people to be against the war, and to get themselves more seats in the House and Senate.

Read on....http://www.cnn.com/US/9812/16/clinton.iraq.speech/

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 06:21 PM

mind if i put this on my site? good find.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

go ahead...I want this spread everywhere!!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Contributing User

yep i was actually deployed during desert fox... it was not cool cause we were all about to go on leave within 2 weeks before they cancelled everyone's and then shipped our asses out. they actually combined desert fox with desert thunder, which then became operation desert thunder II and that's when all the shit started going down. we got to blow up a bunch of stuff during that time... first time i pulled the trigger on another tank and watched it go kablooey from 3800 meters away

but you have to realize that desert fox/thunder whatever you want to call it... our purpose was to destroy any chem/bio/nuclear plants and any military forces that operated or guarded the facilities. that's it... there was nothing to do with changing the goverment, accusations of them actually making chem weapons.... sadaam refused to let weapons inspectors into certain factories so we rubbed them off the map. we didn't destory an entire countries infrastructure back then
two totally different things.

and how many people died during desert thunder II ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode