9/11 take 2 - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

9/11 take 2

You guys should take a look at this, really interesting...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=Loose+Change
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Contributing User

yes, do take a look at that
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 05:31 AM
Contributing User

I'm not sitting through an hour and twenty minutes of that shit, but let me guess. The narrator paints a beautiful picture on how 9/11 was done by the government. Don't waste your time with this video.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 07:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_boost
I'm not sitting through an hour and twenty minutes of that shit, but let me guess. The narrator paints a beautiful picture on how 9/11 was done by the government. Don't waste your time with this video.
You should, this is concerning you, it's your country not mine... :-P
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 07:41 AM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaNtRa
You should, this is concerning you, it's your country not mine... :-P
Didn't Michael Moore already make this movie? I'm sure this video is filled with twisted facts and excerpts to promote the authors agenda. No thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 08:33 AM

I swear, people will believe anything. After the first 5 minutes of that, my head was about to explode, so i wrapped it with duct tape to keep the pieces together. Whoever made that makes me sick

Quote:
Didn't Michael Moore already make this movie? I'm sure this video is filled with twisted facts and excerpts to promote the authors agenda. No thank you.
Yeah, but I never saw it. I didnít want to finance the next crap chute to fall out of his ass.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 08:33 AM
Contributing User

Michael Moore's movie was crap. How about you watch this one before shitting out an opinion?
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
It's way better than Moore's movie... I didn't like Farenheit 9/11... It's your choice, you're missing something buddy
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 09:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavman02
I swear, people will believe anything. After the first 5 minutes of that, my head was about to explode, so i wrapped it with duct tape to keep the pieces together. Whoever made that makes me sick

Yeah, but I never saw it. I didnít want to finance the next crap chute to fall out of his ass.
Look like you're affraid to see the truth... I'm sorry to tell you this but you guys look like Bush's bitches... I think you believe anything. Up here we see both side in the medias and I think that's why we hate Bush...

The guy in the video is giving facts and proofs, what you want more than that? I'm a Frenchie from Quebec and English isn't my first language and I understood everything from that video, I don't think it's that hard to understand...

But everyone have their opinion and I'm okay with that...
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaNtRa
Look like you're affraid to see the truth... I'm sorry to tell you this but you guys look like Bush's bitches... I think you believe anything. Up here we see both side in the medias and I think that's why we hate Bush...

The guy in the video is giving facts and proofs, what you want more than that? I'm a Frenchie from Quebec and English isn't my first language and I understood everything from that video, I don't think it's that hard to understand...

But everyone have their opinion and I'm okay with that...
HAHAHA we belive anything but you are the one defending a government consiracy theory. I guess you must be more enlightened than the rest of us. It's the truth because some guy on the internet made a video about it? From what I did watch, I didn't see any facts. Just claims made by this guy. A screen shot of a website is not proof in my book. For the record, I'm not a Bush fan and I do look at both sides of a situation.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode