Got a deal I couldn't pass up on - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2006, 09:09 AM Thread Starter

Got a deal I couldn't pass up on

Found this deal thru a local friend of mine. Picked it up for only $375 with galv. trailer included plus a new galv. spare tire!! All she needs is a good clean-up, a new marine battery and the carbs cleaned. Could use a new impeller but I'm probably not going to buy that for ths one. I mainly bought this because of such a good investment turn around I can make off it. These little boogers sell like hot cakes in the spring and more so in the summer. I don't see any reason why I can't quadriple my investment in on it. Most people ask around $1700 obo w/o trialer for this model. I plan on selling it for $1500 w/ the trailer once I clean it up and make sure she runs good in the water.

My other Sea-Doo XP is the limited 800 model I bought new back int he day. Its not as fast as the newer ones but has one of the best performing hulls IMHO. 110hp and this small hull makes for fun times hehe. I want to add a little bitty shot of N20 to it for chits and giggles and hopefully be able to suprise some of the bigger boys this summer . That or hopefully sell both and upgrade to the bad boy; the 215hp intercooled supercharged and multi-port direct injection Sea-Doo RXP this summer.

Please excuse them both being EXTREMELY dirty right now

A buddy of mine that does painting came over and we discussed maybe throwing some paint over on it and getting even more money for it since all we'd need to buy is a little bit of supplies. Pays to have friends that do this kind of work hehe. This is a chop of kinda what I had in mind.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to ItalianJoe1
umm, that paint job would be way too hot. Nice find though. I bought a pair of '95 and '96 Tigersharks on a trailer for $700 two years ago. I gotta sell the 95, but i love the 96. Short hull, like 260 pounds, with 62 HP. Tops out at about 45 mph, but is loud as hell and crazy fun to drive.

We need more boost!

K&N CAI, GMPP exhaust w/XTC 3" d-pipe,
Ported stock exhaust manifold, B&M Shifter
Stage 2 w/2.8, DC Sport sturt brace,
Torque brace, CAB's, poly Trans mounts,
225/40/18 BFG KDW2 tires
GM drilled rotors w/Hawk Pads
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

hehe paint wouldn't be any hotter than this bad mofo and this is the baddest boat out. I want it soooo badddddddddd.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 12:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
I have an 02 GP1200R!! (Yamaha) Its fast as hell! But not fast enough... 155hp all motor, but ATI is releasing their PWC S/C lineup soon!! WooHOOO!!! Already hits 68mph bone stock!! (on about a 1/4 tank)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode