Our New Word for the Day - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 09:00 AM Thread Starter

Our New Word for the Day

ASSY.

Let me give you the lowdown. There is a guy at work who once I open the door, tries to barge it down. If you know what I mean. I don't want to not talk to him b/c we do have to work together and such. But he seems to think I should give him more special treatment than my other friends, etc. Like if he asked me a ? and I answered, if I didn't say enough, or he didn't get the answer he wanted, he'd say, "Well, you could have..." and I get damn sick of "you could have." I don't answer to him. He says I never said you did. Well, he sure acts like it. I never had to work so hard to have a friend. He's like a junior high school girl (If I didn't call you, would you have called me?)

Anyway I finally told him I have enough things to worry about without worrying about pissing people off; that goes for everybody, not just you. So after about four hours of emailing snotty messages back and forth, he wrote "God your assy."

So now I am assy. I told some of the people at my PT job at the Chevy Dealership about it. I like Brenda's take on it. She's a GM service writer. She tells it like it is. She said, "Some people just call for assiness." LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode