My Signature - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-08-2006, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

My Signature

Well, after a few months of having a ss.net sig, it has finally been removed by moderators due to the fact that it advertises a "competitor site". I was merely trying to spread the Cobalt information around by showing people that there are more sites out there than just here with great info. I think that some people, who will remain nameless, are merely trying to avoid giving ss.net any publicity due to the fact that they are jealous of the traffic that they get compared to here.
Oh well, just better not get banned from here since I did not name names of people involved and didn't specifically name the "other" site I am referring to. Most of you will know what site I am talking about. I still enjoy getting info off of this site as well, just know more people on the "other" site.

Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Site Moderator

Send a message via AIM to joedashow Send a message via Yahoo to joedashow

Nope, nothing. What's the problem, anyway? You've only got 8 posts in almost a year. This site's better, anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CHICAGO CUBS - NINETY-NINE YEARS OF TRADITION

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-09-2006, 11:37 PM

I like .com and .net. I post more over there, and I will cross post stuff, but won't advertise for them, thats just bad form /shrug IMO.

Well mebe I will for a troll passing thru.

I certainly think you won't get banned. If you were asked to remove your sig. well so be it.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Contributing User

net is always down.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 02:59 PM

thats because there are actually people posting information over there. so they need to update servers and all.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 03:10 PM

.com has not offered much compared to .net, info wise, better threads, better pictures!!!!!, smarter people, etc... i can go on and on.... but dont get me wrong i still come on here from time to time to see how things are going, and see if i can find anything new to me, which does not really happen on .com, but people like what they like, if i had to choose if ONE SITE would go down FOREVER, i think myself and everybody would say KEEP .net, and .com we can survive without, correct...
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 03:45 PM

i feel the same... i come on here from time to time... the problem i see is that you can post something up, and there's no response.... if you do get one, it's the same 2 people over and over..
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Contributing User

that's because we are bored at work and have to kill time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode