the damn Ex - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 12:43 AM Thread Starter

the damn Ex

Ok so I was with this girl for a year and 4 months, and I did a pretty stupid thing, about 8 months in I get a damn tattoo...which is pretty much her name, and I didnt tell my mom about it because I knew she'd be against it and she woulda flipped if I got it, so about a week after I get it, she says to me "I'll give you $2000 if you show your mom your tattoo!" So I'm sitting there thinking about it hummin and hahhin....and she says "You know I'm good for it." So I think a couple seconds more and I get up, I go downstairs I turn around lift my shirt up and show my mom the tattoo. I cant remember what my mom said but I went back upstairs and she's like "Where did you go?" I was like, "Pay up!" She didnt believe me, and I never did get the $2000 but anyway. In December 05 we go to Hawaii together, and we have to fly down to Vancouver BC from where we live to go to Hawaii so she goes and pays for the plane tickets from here to Vancouver and back from Vancouver, without me asking her to. She goes and pays for them I did not ask her to, so she tells me that she paid for the tickets and ASKS me if I'll pay her back for the tickets, was I going to say no? So I say yes when she asks me. So before we break up I never gave her the money because really I still wanted that $2000 she said she'd give me, and I told her straight up, You give me the $2000 and I'll pay you back that money. Anyway, she says that she has to set a date of August 1st to get the money to her or she'll take me to small claims court, so August 1st comes and goes and nothing. So today she comes to my door asking for more of her stuff and her money, and she has two friends with her, and their dad is a lawyer, and they're like Well she's going to get her lawyer for free and you're going to have to pay $500 for yours. The whole time I'm thinking Yeah I have an aunty who is a lawyer and I've talked to her about this subject already and she says that in small claims court you represent yourself, it's not a fricken murder trial here geewhiz! But anyway I really dont care if she takes me to court, because she has no witnesses of me saying that I will pay her back, she just has the bank statements showing the money she took out, none of which have my name on right? But here I have a permanent tattoo on my back and friends and co-workers that I've told about the $2000 thing. I don't have witnesses of her saying that she would give me the $2000 though just like she doesnt have any witnesses, so its basically word vs word and my word is worth $2000. Like she thinks that coming here tonight telling me she'll take me to small claims court is going to work when it didnt work the first time? Thats just stupid really. Obviously I'm not going to give her a penny, I didn't give her anything the first time she threatened to take me to court, what makes her think a second time will work, just because she had 2 friends with her? Whatever, anyway I just had to vent.

Thanks for listening and reading whoever read the whole thing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 01:17 AM
Site Moderator

Send a message via AIM to joedashow Send a message via Yahoo to joedashow
That's just kooky.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CHICAGO CUBS - NINETY-NINE YEARS OF TRADITION

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 08:09 AM

aint the most fd up thing i heard of. but women can be fn phsycotic!

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 10:58 AM
Contributing User

my ex was like that too. we were going to move in together and 2 weeks after we signed the lease agreement, she breaks up with me and says that i'm going to have to pay half the deposit. i said f you and her mom ended up swallowing the deposit. ex's suck, that's why there are called ex's. screw her man, move on and just wait for your day in court, if it ever comes.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Oh I have moved on, my Cobalt was how I moved on I wanted it for soooo long but she never let me have it, because if I had to pay for the car she knew I wouldnt have any money to spend on her. So a month after I dump her I get my balt, best decision of my life. It's just funny/stupid how she thinks I owe her money, after paying for a countless amount of movie admissions and dinners blah blah blah whatever, she'll be smart and not try to take me to court because I will most likely walk away with money in my pocket.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Contributing User

my ex was like that also. she didn't like bikes, so after she broke up with me, i bought a new kx250 and a gsxr600 shortly after. she wanted my money spent on her and when i was broke, she was pissed. oh well. my wife is the best person ever that could be in my life. and my 2 kids.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:02 PM

Tattoo's aren't permanent.

Rule #1 on tattoo's. NEVER EVER EVER EVER get the significant others name written on YOUR body. I don't care if youy've been dating for 3 seconds in Vegas or 50 years being married.

I feel somewhat confused and light headed after reading this thread.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:05 PM
Contributing User

yeah no names shal ever be writen on my skin. tattoo are great, symbols maybe but no names.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 07:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange juice
Tattoo's aren't permanent.
Yeeeah well I dont think I'll get it removed, just covered up....I was just waaaay up in the clouds when I got it done, oh well because of her I made the worst decision of my life (tattoo) and the best (breaking up with her and buying a Cobalt SS).
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 08:08 PM

yah i have my last name tattoed across my back ut never will i get the significant others name on my body, maybe family but thats about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode