Help my friend out! ISCF Needs your help! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to GooberMT Send a message via MSN to GooberMT Send a message via Yahoo to GooberMT
Help my friend out! ISCF Needs your help!

My friend mains created this neat forum...kind of like a bullshit forum, but can be fun too! the thing is he needs more traffic to that site, and so i promised to help out...so if u can visit and check it out, and if you want to join, then cool, if not, then thats also cool!

here is a message from mains ======

And post whores are wanted...

www.stripperfund.com

it is currently an offtopic forum that I would like to grow into a bar/club/stripper review site. But first you need traffic then you get the bitches... or something...

If you have registered and have not received email confirmation I have forced through your registration. So you have posting rights now. Please be warned that I will be checking the site twice a day until i resolve the email confirmation issues.

Have fun guys...

love you all!

Mains aka GasAlley

======

If this thread gets deleted then i understand, but if not, then help out!

Gabriel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode