FS: Really GOOD Basic Computer System! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-07-2006, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to GooberMT Send a message via MSN to GooberMT Send a message via Yahoo to GooberMT
FS: Really GOOD Basic Computer System!

Hey everyone,

I have a Computer that was personally built for me a while back, and it has been sitting in the kitchen, not being used. It is a Very good computer, if you wanna browse the web, do school work, emulation, copy dvds and download music!

Here are some pics with Details of the PC and how it looks!

2.0GHZ chip overclocked to 2.67GHZ, Windows XP Pro SP2, 512MB Ram

Lots O Good Stuff!

Not to much on there. Mainly to download music and torrents

Taken with the flash. Not to shabby but not a beautiful PC. lol

wanted a real light pic of the PC...HDR rules, but wasnt trying to make it look pretty...

It has 2 USB ports. Can Use Wireless Web With A Wireless Reciever. 2 DVD Burners, one is DVD-R and the other is DVD+-R. It barely has anything on it, As i recently had everything cleaned off of it, because it is an extra computer. It also Has an 80GB Hard Drive.

Again, it is a Pretty Dang Good Basic Computer and it gets the Job Done for when people just wanna do good stuff on there.

I am asking 350 LOCAL, 425 SHIPPED, and that includes the PC, Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard.

If you pay 600 LOCAL, 685 SHIPPED, i will also include my PSP, which includes 4 games, 1GB mem Card and PSP Media Manager that i have been trying to sell!

My email is [email protected] - AIM is GABRIELOLG - Yahoo is juniormt2 - If you would like to talk on the phone, pm me and i will give you my phone number!

Thanks again for the interest!

Gabriel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode