fort worth, tx cops - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

fort worth, tx cops

man so im doin 60 right i get fukin pulled over by a cop in fort worth i swear they are dumshiits...im going 60 and he said he clokd me goin 70 which is bullshit cuz i was watchin my speed..then he tries to go and pull i used no signal light when switchin lanes..he can kiss my ass im gettin a lawyer how you gon get a ticket out of not putting your signal on when there is like no cars behind you..if you go to fort worth watch ya ass for them pigs cuz they dont play i advise you to not even go there.........1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-25-2006, 02:46 AM

doesn't matter if there are cars behind you or not you are still supposed to use your signals. so do you stop at stop signs if you don't SEE any other cars ? i see so many ppl not using signals or stopping at stop signs, using cell phones while driving. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL ! you ppl act like you are the only ones on the road and if anyone else is on the road your attitude is get out of my way because what i am doing is more important then your life or your childrens lives. yea ,I AM A BOMB ABOUT READY TO GO OFF !!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-26-2006, 07:52 AM

I believe it was last year they inacted a law that "ANYTIME" you change lanes, you "MUST" use your turn signal. I'm glad to see they are enforcing it.
I guess people think they get better gas mileage not using them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode