FIx-a-flat - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

FIx-a-flat

First of all let me say that I took a nap today, so I'm wide awake, bored, and feel like ranting because I'm still stewing over that last tire at work.

I hate fix-a-flat. Weather it is the WHITE shit, the GREEN shit, the AMMONIA (NH3) shit, or the ALCOHOL shit, or the WHATEVER shit. I hate it all. OK people, you just ran over a railroad spike, I don't care how many fucking cans you put in your god damned tire, IT WONT HOLD!!!! The only thing that shit is good for is if you run over a fucking sewing needle. Even still people understand that is TEMPORARY! Meaning you still have to take your tire to a shop and get it "permenatly" fixed or get a new fucking tire. And when you put 40 fucking cans of fix-a-flat in your tire and realize it is still leaking and then decide to pay the 20 FUCKING DOLLARS, let me repeat, 20 FUCKING DOLLARS to get your tire fixed CORRECTLY... I, yes I have to was that shit out, have it splash in my face when I pop the bead, why?, BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HAVE THE DECENCY to say "I used fix a flat" or the common sense NOT TO USE IT! Then you wanna complain that it is taking me 45 minutes instead of 20 minutes because I have to wash out the 50 cans of fix a flat that you put in your car. And if you know physics at all...water is hard to get out of a tire. THEN I have to dry the inside so the glue will stick so I can patch the damn thing. Don't buy fix-a-flat...buy the plugs. They actually work better.

Brings me to my next point. Its amazing how people just want to go to Wal-Mart and pick up this "perfect" thing to make their problem just vanish. I mean come on...sure it would be nice, but we don't live in a perfect world. You can't buy something that fixes your car that easily that stops your oil leak or cleans your carpet as good as Stanley Steamer. I hate today's society...I really do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-09-2007, 10:54 PM

im 180 percent with ya man. (minus the cusssing and wonderfully used language skills depicted against sociaties poor class of mind fucks who think they can change the world with one good thought.)

these are the same corn hole stuffing hog hopping lillies that buy the turbonator, gas line magnets, a intake fan acting as a turbo or supercharger, and the supposed 20 dollarchips that dont do dick.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-09-2007, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

it just pisses me off... everytime i work i grab that ticket that says "patch and balance" and then i pop the bead and splash...shit goes everywhere...

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to emperorjj1 Send a message via MSN to emperorjj1
lol ive never herd of that shit b4... when i herd of fix a flat for the first time i thought "fuck that shitt getting all kinds of gunk on the rim and tire"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J. J

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FIRST DUAL ALTERNATOR COBALT SS/SC
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 11:37 AM

lol. i used to patch and ballance when i worked at a car shop a few years back.... that was some fd up crap when that sprayed out everywhere.....
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Off View Post
lol. i used to patch and ballance when i worked at a car shop a few years back.... that was some fd up crap when that sprayed out everywhere.....
I hate Fix-a-Flat, useless lazy man's fix!

"My mind is the space where my Id, Ego, and Anima all come together to exchange cookie recipes!"
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 10:14 AM

I keep a plug kit with me, i just get the concept of a liquid helping anything but oh well.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to emperorjj1 Send a message via MSN to emperorjj1
what exactly is a plug kit btw?

J. J

FIRST DUAL ALTERNATOR COBALT SS/SC
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Contributing User

A kit consisting of a reamer (round file), sticky rubber plug (strip of rubber), and a tool to put that rubber plug into your tire.

Takes ~5 minutes to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode