hey hookd we are famous... - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 05:25 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

hey hookd we are famous...

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/...altss-com.html

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/496064-post550.html

I wonder if they are an affiliate with egay.com, nothing but a huge circle jerk over there. I love how all the people that don't like me are some the biggest idiots ever.

And they think Joe or Iso will put up with them being retarded. HAHAHAHA

Socal anytime you want to get your EVO broke off or your jaw broken let me know. $100 minimum on the street halfway though, no funsies and definently not driving to one of the worse tracks in the country.

cobaltss. net, have to be a fanboi to post and never argue with the mods that own Cobalts

Redlineforums.com, have to be retarded, illiterate, into circle jerks and a rejected fanboi from .net to post

Cobaltss.com, the only site where BS doesn't run rampant.

THE LIST too hot to handle on Cobaltss.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 06:40 AM

and youd have to be a douchbag to start a thread like this.

why even stir shit up? who are you trying to impress?

Last edited by Ahriman; 06-20-2007 at 06:44 AM.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 07:56 AM

Hahaha.. Holy shit! Before I even clicked the link, I knew a delSlo comment would come out, and long behold, there it is.

This is why the whole voting thing, can't really be justified, mainly because the two people that hate us with a passion on this board, will be sure to get their buddies to sign up and vote.

Personally, I could care less if the board assigns me as a moderator or not. However, I will be here to moderate and I would also be able to offer an intelligent argument to it.

Also, that thread that blilt had, should have been closed, EASILY after the second page. However, things just kept running and running, so I joined in.

If people can't keep an open mind, then an online forum is the absolute LAST place they need to be.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 08:03 AM

Oh and I would also like to point out that I haven't flammed "everyone" on this site. I think I posted an argument to MAYBE two people. One, in that Mazda thread and another in the "OMG MY WHEELS ARE SO BITCHING HOT" thread.

I posted in the Mazda thread because it seemed like so much bashing was going on. Granted, this is a car specific forum so it is going to happen from time to time, however, the MS3 is one of my favorite cars and I'm not going to let someone do that. I didn't "bash" him really, I more or less just proved his dyno theory false.

I just posted in the wheel thread because well, he was getting really pissed because someone said "I don't like your wheels". That is all. I don't remember reading much else until later on in the thread. He could have easily said, "thank you for your opinion, however, I like the wheels". The thread would have most likely ended with that post. He just decided to go on and on about put up or shut up and about how he won soooo many shows, with polished engine parts and wheels.........

To any of the redline forum members reading this. Please, read through this website before trying to make an assumption. Just because I backed up Wasey in one thread, doesn't mean I'm his bitch or whatever you people are saying. Also, way to go on the delSlo comment. It's almost as out-played as the internet itself. Should I make a comment about your Saturn? No, why? Because I respect every car in its own right. Every car made offers something to the consumer. So please, do me a favor, drop that portion of it.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman View Post
and youd have to be a douchbag to start a thread like this.

why even stir shit up? who are you trying to impress?
You mean, just like silver did on the Redline forums? hahaha...

Hmm, don't remember you posting this on that forum. Does that mean you're his bitch? According to the people on the Redline forums, that would be what you are, since you're backing him up.

Oh and I highly doubt he is trying to impress anyone. He is merely bringing entertainment to the forum. Off-topic has been the fun portion of this forum. Well, it was 2 years ago, probably before your time and most others on the Redline forums. There is a reason it is called off-topic.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasey13 View Post
http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/...altss-com.html

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/496064-post550.html

I wonder if they are an affiliate with egay.com, nothing but a huge circle jerk over there. I love how all the people that don't like me are some the biggest idiots ever.

And they think Joe or Iso will put up with them being retarded. HAHAHAHA

Socal anytime you want to get your EVO broke off or your jaw broken let me know. $100 minimum on the street halfway though, no funsies and definently not driving to one of the worse tracks in the country.

cobaltss. net, have to be a fanboi to post and never argue with the mods that own Cobalts

Redlineforums.com, have to be retarded, illiterate, into circle jerks and a rejected fanboi from .net to post

Cobaltss.com, the only site where BS doesn't run rampant.

If that is you suggesting street racing, then it shows that you are a true moron. The post on RLF isn't you two becoming famous....it is warn others as to how worthless and stupid you really are. Are you even old enough to run at a track? Reading what you post gives the impression that you are 15 years old.

Before suggesting that others are illiterate you should read what you post. You will realize (a) it makes zero sense and (b) you need to learn a new word besides "fanboi"....

BS doesn't "run rampant"!?!? Any post from you is nothing but BS

Click image for larger version

Name:	bsflag.gif
Views:	63
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1279

I hope that nobody becomes upset because of you. You just aren't worth it.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookdupdelsol View Post
Also, that thread that blilt had, should have been closed, EASILY after the second page. However, things just kept running and running
Agreed, it should have been closed. Probably part of the reason that there is a search for a new mod
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookdupdelsol View Post
To any of the redline forum members reading this. Please, read through this website before trying to make an assumption. Also, way to go on the delSlo comment. It's almost as out-played as the internet itself. Should I make a comment about your Saturn? No, why? Because I respect every car in its own right.
I dont mike an overall assumption. It was 3 of the .com members that are in my club that brought me over here. I have found a lot of helpful people over here. When someone has nothing to offer than to start shit, what do they bring to the group. Socal will occasionally stir the pot but is more of the more knowledgeable people that I know.

As for the Slo comment, no prob...I'll lay off and apologize. I do that with all cars though. I get Satty comments everyday and in our group of friends we refer to each other as Flatlines, skittltes, and slobalts. Sorry, habbit.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrphoto103 View Post
Agreed, it should have been closed. Probably part of the reason that there is a search for a new mod
Yea. My good friend is actually one of the mod's here. Paul, 87camaroPA, is often busy with life. Well, so he thinks it is a life. haha.. I was going to give him a call last night about just closing the thread so nothing more can be said, but I figured I would just leave it be and just not post in it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrphoto103 View Post
I dont mike an overall assumption. It was 3 of the .com members that are in my club that brought me over here. I have found a lot of helpful people over here. When someone has nothing to offer than to start shit, what do they bring to the group. Socal will occasionally stir the pot but is more of the more knowledgeable people that I know.

As for the Slo comment, no prob...I'll lay off and apologize. I do that with all cars though. I get Satty comments everyday and in our group of friends we refer to each other as Flatlines, skittltes, and slobalts. Sorry, habbit.
I can understand. I appreciate the apology! I'm just so used to it being used as an insult. Not sure why I care anymore when I drive a Jeep. I guess I still have a place in my heart for them.

To be honest, the forum would be kind of boring without a little stirring of the pot. Luckily, what was being said in that thread, didn't really leave it, except for here in off-topic, where it doesn't really matter. I don't really have to many friends on this site so anything that is said goes in one eye and out there other. Get it? Because I read it.... oh nevermind! lol

Again, I appreciate your responses!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 08:49 AM

Ok, I'm sure silver is going to read this thread. So I would like to challenge him. No, not to a race. No, not for money. Here is what I want YOU to do.

I want you to go through my posts and the threads I'VE created, and I want you to point out what you said in this thread:
"delsol became mods, based on the context of most of their posts. most of their posts are just flamming other people, or starting flame fests."

Other then the obvious thread, blilt's thread. In which, I was merely backing up my opinion and just pointing out that it should be dropped. It was drug on.

Beyond that, I don't remember really "flaming" threads.

I just want to know where I was flaming. That is all.

I'm not trying to turn this into a bad argument. If I really do just flame people, then I'll leave.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode