Races along the way?! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 11:26 AM Thread Starter

Races along the way?!

Hey Guys,

Leaving this weekend for PCB florida...just wondering, what should I look out for? I am in the northeast Arkansas area, and in a fairly good-sized town....but still, no races since March(when I got the Balt). No Srt's no Mustang GT's 350Z's nothing, everything is out while I am at work or at home sleeping. So, I am hitting the interstate Saturday going through Tennesee, Alabama, and just a little bit of Mississippi. So if any racing is done while on the interstate, what should I keep my eyes on, and also keep away from? I am stock by the way.... so don't hurt me too bad!

P.S. I raced another Cobalt SS/SC at one time, and actually beat the guy...both stock...wonder what went there?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-05-2007, 02:58 PM

If your heading to florida, i wouldnt even look for anything to race. Next we will get a new thread in the Cobalt Vs All saying how you got spanked by a honda and you are butthurt because he was laughing at you as he passed you.

haha Just giving you shit. But really there is some crazy nasty shit around there.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-06-2007, 10:48 PM

im from FLA, just moved up to NJ.

in my area of FLA (just north of tampa) we had thousands of honduhs...4 supras (2black,1white,1red) quite a few mustangs. not many were cobras or Mach1's. quite a few Eclipses, most were NA. few 300zx,

you know..the normal, nothing to special, when you get to the west coast you start seeing mor of the exotics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode