Cobalts SS banner

ok really why Evo's / Sti's

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Mentalm 
#1 ·
seriously . i give more props to honda owners.

u see how much hate they spread on our cars..
specialy when they stuck lookin at the chevy emblem on ur trunk .
lolol. i mean really. i almost cleand a dudes clock he was beat RED going off on how chevy gm and the cobalt ss turbo is nothing but a renta car. then he gets his A$$ handed to him lolol... "wasnt me racing lol " i just saw the befor and after. but that sparked my wondering mind. so i went to a evo x fourm and guess what i found lolol. a 15 page long thread about the evox vs cobalt ss lnf. so i read it and all u hear is repeats stock for stock the ss will kill the evo in a str8 line but auto x ha they have no chance . im like ARE U KIDDING LOL! car and driver for one if u need papper and times to prove it lol. then of corse they go to the its fwd start moding each see what happens. ive seen a tuned / moded ss take a full bolt on / tuned evo cant remember what site the video was on but caim across it searching the web. iunno after seeing how angrey that evo owner was and then how the evox fourms talk nothing but trash. i decided to post this so someone else could get a smile on there face lol *in no way am i saying the cobalt ss lnf is 123123123% better or better to be honest. i love the evo and sti. but the cobalt ss. can and has taken em both in all styles of racing. so i beleive my car ur car our cars should get respect where respect is due. but personaly i love feeding off the hate :D

See less See more
#3 ·
well its they way the world goes. There heads are so big becasue there AWD. Its 2 different classes of car's, Our 25k car is kicking there 30-40k cars butts and they know it. Iam not saying that the cobalt is the best car out there. no way, but for the price, you cant beat it.

#4 · (Edited)
yeah i actully love to see it shut down cars that cost alot more. i just cant stand it when they loose and they pull some lame exuse outta there butts to why they lost etc etc and just cant admit okay i lost loosing aint the end of the world while i havnt yet. im sure i will eventully. and to be honest ill just be a smiling like i do when i win. when i loose cause the fun is still there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.