K&N intake system preorder from Modern Performance ! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

K&N intake system preorder from Modern Performance !

K&N intake system preorder from Modern Performance !

We are very excited about the new intake for the Cobalt SS coming out, and so are many of you Cobalt SS owners ! K&N is a trusted brand name that has been proven over and over again to give solid HP improvements, and have excellent fitment !

Now, Its your turn to get an awesome price on a new intake system from a TRUSTED, Cobaltss.COM (LOL )sponsor and get one reserved before they arrive ! That way we can ship one out to you as soon as they arrive here directly from k&n !!

(Please call us toll free for your price on this new intake !!) (1-877-247-6366) (1-877-247-6366)

Call us toll free to reserve one for yourself today, we will not bill your credit card until it ships, and we will ship one directly to your doorstep as soon as they arrive. We have the part number in our system, and our phone staff are all trained and familiar with the new intake !

So, give us a call ! 1-877-247-6366 toll free to reserve your new K&N intake !

Last edited by CoBIZZLE; 09-03-2005 at 07:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 03:50 PM

so what is the install time on this CAI and if you could post some pics and new video clips
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 07:06 AM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blab10
so what is the install time on this CAI and if you could post some pics and new video clips

install time will probably be up to 2 hours because taking out our stock airbox is a pita. it's not hard, but i think they paid a dude at gm extra money to try and make it time consuming to even change the air filter out.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 11:32 AM

now i'm all for this intake, and i've been waiting patiently, but what happened to the 'group buy' by vita? but reguardless, i still want one so i guess i'll just have to give a call and order it up.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Contributing User

Send a message via Yahoo to dervin3
I ordered the K&N from you and would like to know if any CEL's occured with it installed and does it void your warranty?

2005 Victory Red Cobalt SS Supercharged
GM Performance Stage 2 kit with 2.9" Pulley
K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake
Corsa Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System
ZEX Plugs
Aeroforce Interceptor SS Edition Gauge
AEM UEGO Wideband A/F Gauge
Custom Engine Covers
DC Sports Strut Tower Bar
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 07:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to CoBIZZLE
BAM!!! Knew it was comin soon! Thanks guys!!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfinfliction
install time will probably be up to 2 hours because taking out our stock airbox is a pita. it's not hard, but i think they paid a dude at gm extra money to try and make it time consuming to even change the air filter out.
Selfinfliction is right, its somewhat time consuming because of all of the bolts holding the headlight, lower splash shields, etc together. I would estimate about an hour - hour and half.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 10:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dervin3
I ordered the K&N from you and would like to know if any CEL's occured with it installed and does it void your warranty?
Well, with k&n's extensive testing, and long term quality record, I can guarantee that there should not be any Cel's. That would not be acceptable for K&n, and I know that they have used several SS's for testing.

Voiding your warranty? It shouldnt, if anything, it might void the warranty on any associated parts for your intake, but regardless, the Magnuson MOrrison act of 1978 protects you and your modifications from irreputable dealerships. It states that dealerships have to provide proof that what you put on caused the damage, in order to void that part of the warranty. Because items like exhausts, and intakes are simple parts, they generally will not affect any part of your warranty though.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoBIZZLE
BAM!!! Knew it was comin soon! Thanks guys!!

Thanks Cobizzle !

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 07:23 PM

I already ordered mine from you. The guy on the phone told me late september early october shipping dates?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode