New Member, new 05 SS - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 07:35 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to 05BlackSS Send a message via Yahoo to 05BlackSS
New Member, new 05 SS

Hey everyone, Just want to say hello and say I am thrilled to be getting my 05 SS on Saturday. I just bought it last night. Black on Black. Traded in my 99 Z24 for it. Will I notice a big difference in power from a 99 Z24 to the 05 Cobalt SS? Will post pictures when it arrives..

Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 07:55 AM

Ummm... yeah the SS has 205 but really it has MORE than that!!! So yeah it will be a big difference.
BTW welcome to the site and get alot of pics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^My site i designed check it out.^

|
|
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Contributing User

Great choice in vehicle ! I just got mine last week .. black on black !
Welcome !

Goodbye SVTF...
HELLO SS !!!!

AEM prototype CAI, Psi Fi Kit
[email protected] [email protected]

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 08:06 AM

Congrats, you'll probably find the Camaro has more power but over all I think you'll find the Cobalt SS/SC will be a blast to drive.

POW/MIA You are lost but not forgotten in South East Asia
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to Novtec1 Send a message via MSN to Novtec1
from a z24 to a SS, yea you'll notice a power difference. that supercharger will really liven things up.

ES.W.A.T MEMBER

1 turbo, 2 cams, 3 diamonds 4 doors, 5 speeds + 22 lbs of boost =
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 08:14 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to 05BlackSS Send a message via Yahoo to 05BlackSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK AGE 53
Congrats, you'll probably find the Camaro has more power but over all I think you'll find the Cobalt SS/SC will be a blast to drive.

I actually own a 1999 Corvette Coupe as well. Arctic White. Will be fun to feel the difference between the 2 cars...

Jason
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 08:44 AM

Nice Vette!!!!

^My site i designed check it out.^

|
|
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 09:13 AM
Contributing User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK AGE 53

Camaro??? You mean Cavalier. He said Z24, not Z28 lol

Welcome to the forum! Congrats and yes, you will tell a HUGE difference between your old Cavalier and this SS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode