can someone please tell me what this is. - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
can someone please tell me what this is.

okay as a few of u know im a new owner of a 2010 ss.

so ive tinkerd with it and such and i was cleaning it and just relized theres a round "looks like a bulb?" on the dash on the steering wheel side but up on the dash if u get what i mean.

so i figured o thats just the alarm light so didnt think much of it till i was out side and just wanted to see if thats what that was "at night" and if its a bulb it aint lighting up. so im like hmmm wtf is it then

thought maybe it was some sort of shift light . so i test that in competetive mode as well nothing.

so im outta ideas. someone tell me what that thing is please dont know if its something that should have some sort of function. as in like a light and its not working or what

i feel dumb having to ask. so if its something like obviouse dont make fun of me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Contributing User

its for your headlights dude auto headlights they turn on when its starts to get dark but u know that though but thats what its for
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

not trying to make fun of you, but on my first cobalt thats the same thing i thought it was. well for the alarm.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-04-2010, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
hahahahaha thanks thats the last thing that woulda caim to my mind i was like wtf is this thing hahahahahaha. thx yellowlsj amd thx skoal i dont feel as stupid now hahaha nice to see im not the only one thinking thats what it was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode