My SS/SC so far! check it out let C&C welcome! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

My SS/SC so far! check it out let C&C welcome!

What i started with or how it looked when i got it with 11k miles i added the eyelids thats it

stereo setup i built while in school for one of my audio classes

grill painted black and two tone bowtie

Chip Foose signed

enameled stock 18s on brand new 225/40s

tinted tails

35% side windows and 5 everywhere else

my springs will be here monday and i have a swaybar end link to replace then i post pics of it dropped... =) cant stinkin wait! and also some somewhat unique hood stripes in the very near future!
other mods... Airbox mod, Magnaflow exhaust, and a 10 year old eclipse 10 that still knocks my rear view down daily...and on 150 watts

Last edited by SlomotionSS; 06-18-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 08:47 PM
The HepKitty

very nice, thanks for sharing.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Contributing User

thats a sweat looking ride man i like the red and with those rims. that looks sick.. nice looking system in the trunk. where did u get ur eylids? did u do the painting on ur bowtie? and grill?

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010, 02:57 AM
Contributing User

o and where did u get ur rims done at? i want mine the same color. and how bout a price on them.. i have a black 07 ss i want to black out.. and i love the stock rims..
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2469 View Post
thats a sweat looking ride man i like the red and with those rims. that looks sick.. nice looking system in the trunk. where did u get ur eylids? did u do the painting on ur bowtie? and grill?
The eyelids I made... i just laid a tape line on the b***om edge of where i wanted them, laid the vynl down and shrank it with a heat gun and then trimmed to the tape edge with a very sharp razor..... I Also painted the bowtie and grill I used some plastic primer, flat black and a can of clear.... just put your primer on in very light coats or else you will get nasty little fisheyes and then your grill is pretty much done with....And for the wheels I stripped them down primed them and used industrial enamel on them then cleared them as well.... the regualr paint you can get at home depot for like 2 bucks a can but the enamel was 11 something a can a little expensive but more durable!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 12:30 PM
Contributing User

lol dud thats awsome.. i would try it myself but i would fuck it up.. ive never been one to have enough patients to paint things lol.. i know a place online.(ill have to find him again) but he said he will powdercoat my rims for 45 a piece. im gonna ask him about doing the lip one color and the spokes black. i want either blue or red lip. but i may try that bowtie that looks sick. aha if u were close to me id see if u wanted to help mme with it and ill pay u instead lol ^_^
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 11:44 PM
Contributing User

what is the airbox mod
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode