ok really why Evo's / Sti's - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
Smile ok really why Evo's / Sti's

seriously . i give more props to honda owners.

u see how much hate they spread on our cars..
specialy when they stuck lookin at the chevy emblem on ur trunk .
lolol. i mean really. i almost cleand a dudes clock he was beat RED going off on how chevy gm and the cobalt ss turbo is nothing but a renta car. then he gets his A$$ handed to him lolol... "wasnt me racing lol " i just saw the befor and after. but that sparked my wondering mind. so i went to a evo x fourm and guess what i found lolol. a 15 page long thread about the evox vs cobalt ss lnf. so i read it and all u hear is repeats stock for stock the ss will kill the evo in a str8 line but auto x ha they have no chance . im like ARE U KIDDING LOL! car and driver for one if u need papper and times to prove it lol. then of corse they go to the its fwd start moding each see what happens. ive seen a tuned / moded ss take a full bolt on / tuned evo cant remember what site the video was on but caim across it searching the web. iunno after seeing how angrey that evo owner was and then how the evox fourms talk nothing but trash. i decided to post this so someone else could get a smile on there face lol *in no way am i saying the cobalt ss lnf is 123123123% better or better to be honest. i love the evo and sti. but the cobalt ss. can and has taken em both in all styles of racing. so i beleive my car ur car our cars should get respect where respect is due. but personaly i love feeding off the hate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2010, 09:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to mwbvette
i agree i just got a 2010 ss and everyone is like eww wtf would you get that car they suck but once they see it and ride in it they want one they really are awesome cars and should not be trashed on by the way are there any cobalt clubs in md?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
well its they way the world goes. There heads are so big becasue there AWD. Its 2 different classes of car's, Our 25k car is kicking there 30-40k cars butts and they know it. Iam not saying that the cobalt is the best car out there. no way, but for the price, you cant beat it.

I was beat by RKRamos.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
yeah i actully love to see it shut down cars that cost alot more. i just cant stand it when they loose and they pull some lame exuse outta there butts to why they lost etc etc and just cant admit okay i lost loosing aint the end of the world while i havnt yet. im sure i will eventully. and to be honest ill just be a smiling like i do when i win. when i loose cause the fun is still there

Last edited by Mentalm; 07-01-2010 at 07:16 PM.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwbvette View Post
i agree i just got a 2010 ss and everyone is like eww wtf would you get that car they suck but once they see it and ride in it they want one they really are awesome cars and should not be trashed on by the way are there any cobalt clubs in md?
i dont think there is i know of one in va. but ive been searching for one in md for a good while atleast my part of md but no luck
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 11:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to vdizz
vouch haha
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 09:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to mwbvette
lets start one in md
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwbvette View Post
lets start one in md
where in md are u? . i was thinking bout getting a GM group going as i know alot of ppl with t/a's some nice z28s etc etc etc most are in wv. but thats a fun place to cruise up the moutiain
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode