My bday surprise! *IMMM BACKK MISS ME ?* :D - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
My bday surprise! *IMMM BACKK MISS ME ?* :D

anywho i havnt been on much . hope u didnt miss me 2 much

well today was my bday. and of corse i dont like ppl buyin me things but my mom was insistent so i got like detailin stuff. well were heading back home and she tells me i have to stop at the stealer ship im like forrr?? she said touch up paint as i wanted some i was like oh cool ok well we get there. and its a long box.

and i opend it and was all smiley haha

she went and got me the gm sport pedals. :O i was like ur crazy thats just to much specialy ontop of the detailin stuff she got me ...

lets just say . ppl arent kiddin was a PAIN IN THE ASS TO INSTALL EM. at first i had put the brake on with out heating em as i was to stupid and lazy to get a hair dryer lol. after stretching ripping and cussin at it for a while got it on and went and got the hair dryer lol. clutch was cake.

Gas pedal. -- O M G!. the full install took me a lil less than 4 hours.... that top bolt on the pedal... wat a freakin PAIN. i had my mom and her lil arms reaching up there for a lil bit crankin on it lololol. but all in all 4 hours wasnt to bad had nothing else to do

aftermath -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Contributing User

sweet! thats awsome. ur rides comeing along good... what detailing stuff do u use? ive been looking for a good wax.. so far its maguires but maybe u have someting better?

BLACK COBALT SS 2007:
3" ZZP HIGH FLOW CAT DOWNPIPE
3" MAGNOFLOW CAT BACK.
MEGAN RACING LOWERING SPRINGS APROX 1.25"
TINTED WINDOWS
3 10" SUBS
GM STAGE 2 CLUTCH
BRAND NEW TRANS
FEW LITTLE LOOKIN GOOD GOODIES

2.9" pulley
42lb injectors
gm stage 2 belt

SOON TO COME.
bigger HE exchanger/dual pass/drag radials or slicks. .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 01:04 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
all the supply i got today is

"meguiars nxt 2.0 tec wax
nxt insaine tire shine
meguiars clay kit
ultimate detailer
gold class car was
natural shine intieror protection
there leather care
scratch X
3x supreme shine microfibers.
meguiars dryin towel.
deep crystal polish"

"and it all gets to be used on a 1990 mercury grand marquis . was my grandfathers car was brand new when they got it. only has 10k miles on it most of which my uncle put on it. 5ish was my grandfather but he got sick and they ended up takin his licenses. so he never really got to drive it. so i feel its my job to keep his "girl" pretty sense he passed away bout 6 years ago and we just now were able to get it. so it was 6 years of siting. washed it 2 days ago. and the grit build up was so bad it had to be washed twice i mean an inch of grit all around. so it gets the whole 9 yards 2morrow sense im off work. will put all that stuff to the test ill tell ya that much never seen a car with some much crap stuck to the paint. ill make it look new again though "

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals

Last edited by Mentalm; 09-09-2010 at 01:11 AM.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 01:10 PM
The HepKitty

your mother is a hepkitty!!!

as for detail stuff, we mainly uses products by Adams....they are bangin!

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Contributing User

thats awsome.. i know how you feel. yesterday i had to detail my dads harley, but it used to be his friends but he got into an accident and past away.. and his daughter gave my dad his harley.. and we had let it sit for a lil bit do to money situations. but a few days ago we did some work on it.. we fixed the clutch changed the oil basic stuff.. and then i detailed it.. and from the sit that it did. it took me 7.5-8 hrs to detail cuz of all the chrome.. i have a post up about it.. if u wanna see pics of it.. but it looks really good now and runs amazing.. its got some work done to the motor, it sounds bitchin.. but anyways kinda got off topic there lol.. thats cool that you take care of his car.. and thanks for that product list i think ill try it out.. tell me how it works =) o and btw happy BIRTHDAY..

BLACK COBALT SS 2007:
3" ZZP HIGH FLOW CAT DOWNPIPE
3" MAGNOFLOW CAT BACK.
MEGAN RACING LOWERING SPRINGS APROX 1.25"
TINTED WINDOWS
3 10" SUBS
GM STAGE 2 CLUTCH
BRAND NEW TRANS
FEW LITTLE LOOKIN GOOD GOODIES

2.9" pulley
42lb injectors
gm stage 2 belt

SOON TO COME.
bigger HE exchanger/dual pass/drag radials or slicks. .
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
your mother is a hepkitty!!!

as for detail stuff, we mainly uses products by Adams....they are bangin!
yes she is now if shell stop callin me a a-hole for lighting the tires up in the drive shell be even better haha

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode