service from "over the top performance" - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 12:27 AM Thread Starter

service from "over the top performance"

http://www.****erformance.com/store/pc/home.asp

has anyone else delt with these guys!? ive been waiting for 2 weeks on the stainless brakelines. starting to think its bogus and getting mad! ive ordered lots of stuff from modern performance and its always on my doorstep in 4days sharp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98acrsilver View Post
http://www.****erformance.com/store/pc/home.asp

has anyone else delt with these guys!? ive been waiting for 2 weeks on the stainless brakelines. starting to think its bogus and getting mad! ive ordered lots of stuff from modern performance and its always on my doorstep in 4days sharp
They're not bogus, but there have been a LOT of issues getting them to respond and communciating in general. I recently got their Tranny mount, but had to keep on them for info regarding the order status. I recently e mailed them about getting the sway bar and got NO REPLIES, so I went to Powell Racing Direct (makes the bar for them). My advice..stay away from them. If you must make contact..CALL THEM, don't e mail.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 12:09 PM Thread Starter

yea thanks i dunno how to cancel the order, guess ill look up "ftp" they make the lines for them

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98acrsilver View Post
yea thanks i dunno how to cancel the order, guess ill look up "ftp" they make the lines for them
Just call them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode