2.4l ss 4 door. ive had system too lean codes for a while now, ive changed both 02 sensors, cleaned the maf sensor,replaced the fuel filter and now im thinking my fuel pump could be not sending fuel properly.
1. could this be the problem?
2. how do you know the GPH/psi to choose?
3. if i were to upgrade to a turbo kit, will i have to get yet another different fuel pump?
1. Yes it may be the fuel pump but sounds more like a tune or a fuel injector. Scan it with a OBDII scanner.
2. What exactly are you talking about??
3. Of course more fuel will need to be injected to the motor. But injectors and fuel pump at the most will be needed depending on how much PSI you are going to push.
Any questions about the Balt, all answered here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.