PC 7424XP VS Meguiars G110v2 - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
PC 7424XP VS Meguiars G110v2

okay so the green mercury is full of swirls. that i finaly decided to try and tackle but for a change i cant do it by hand . so ive decided ima get a DA polisher.

choices PC 7424XP . Heard its bullet proof. but very loud . and vibrates alot more than the other choice.

Meguiars G110v2 . Heard its more comfy in the hand. not nearly as loud as the PC . and vibrates less due to its rubber coating *something like that*.

both machines would get the job done everyone says. but we all know i can never decide on things lol. so im hoping one of u on here have exp with one or both of these machines and can help me out. im drawn to the meguiars 1 cause i use all meguiars products. and 2 hearing its not nearly as loud as i dont wana hear the ppl next door moaning about the machine. reasons i hesitate to get the meguiars is the orginal g110 was known to brake down. while everyone says the V2 is worlds better for reliability hard choice... thank.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 07:11 PM

Garage
At first I was like, hmmmm this looks like a spam page. Further inspection I read your post and didn't know what the heck you were talking about. Then I googled the two products you mentioned and was like 'ooooooooooohhh'

Sorry dude, no imput on this hur. Me don't use wax tools, I usually just wash my car with soap and water.

Any questions about the Balt, all answered here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-04-2011, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
lol yeah i guess i shoulda said polisher / buffer / da polisher / machine something along those lines haha. yeah i do all my work by hand but my grandfathers car thats now my parents swirls are so bad i was out there for 4 hours in a small like 2 by 2 area and doesnt look like i did anything clear coat is so hard i gotta step up to a machine .

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode