more of my detailing :) - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
more of my detailing :)

so heres some befor's and afters of some bad swirls / and some isolated scratches

befor 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

befor 2

after - 1

after 2 with reflection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Contributing User

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Beamer Send a message via Yahoo to Beamer
nice, too bad you up there, mine needs a nice detail
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
lol see if you come down you can do both cars.

I was beat by RKRamos.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
haha why is it i seem to get people that want me to do there cars. 123123123123123 hours away but im having a hard time for people in my area !~ maybe i need to move to NC , u all should meet me at nagshead in aug :P i think thats the place lmao

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 02:56 PM

Garage
Then mine....

Any questions about the Balt, all answered here:

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
lol am i the forum detailer ? for u guys ill charge in mods hahaha

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2011, 10:33 PM
The HepKitty

excellent work..... I am a Adams Polish person....however, I do try many products...

Zaino Z9 and Z10 are the bomb, and will give a car the new car smell.. Z9 is interior cleaner and Z10 is Leather in a bottle... order them.... see if you agree... Zaino has to be ordered online...

I will say that OTC products tend to not meet my criteria and rarely find thier ways on my fleet of cars...

the Bop that never Stopped...
Chantilly Lace - The Rolling Rockabilly Jukebox..

Last edited by LittleMT; 07-02-2011 at 10:40 PM.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-03-2011, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
excellent work..... I am a Adams Polish person....however, I do try many products...

Zaino Z9 and Z10 are the bomb, and will give a car the new car smell.. Z9 is interior cleaner and Z10 is Leather in a bottle... order them.... see if you agree... Zaino has to be ordered online...

I will say that OTC products tend to not meet my criteria and rarely find thier ways on my fleet of cars...
yeah i certinaly agree with the OTC products comment i quickyly left them behind working on my professional line now. i enjoy 105/205 combo the most thus far its cuts great and 205 finishes so clearrrr . ppl dont like 105 due to dusting but a lil mineral oil on the pad increases work time hugely! . im not a fan of adams products way to costly specialy sense its suppositly a relabeled brand i forget what its real name is but if u get it from the other place its 2x cheaper atleast this what i heard around the detailin forums *autogeek / megs / etc etc* plus junkman really P**** me off one time when i was talking to him. basicly said use adams or ur a fake detailer. i was like w.e lolol . i do wana try there swirl and haze remover. but acording to charts its got the same cut as wg swirl and meguiars #2 fine cut and im drawn to wolfgang products for somereason i keep getting free samples of there stuff when i order from autogeek but i plan to eventually get to adams lol right now im looking for a really good AIO . was thinking klasse sense that seems to be the favorite aio . any recommendations ?

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
I have the whole zaino kit and have only used it once. I didnt thing it did as good as ICE. But thats just me.

Dude if you get your parts come take a ride down here and i will help you put them on.......

I was beat by RKRamos.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-04-2011, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
Contributing User

Garage
i willll skoal u still use ICE ? lol i remember thats what i started with u should try some wolfgang or optimum on black car = :O . after paint correction go str8 for paint sealant loooks way better than just a wax. u can always top the sealant with a wax if u want plus sealnt is stronger and last alot longer . or go with some fuzion * a hybrid sealant / wax cost almost 200$ but god it makes the cars look soaking wet! i gotta get some i only got a sample of it from someone on the forums and i actully have a range rover and a jag to detail in the richy part of the area and they dont want anything but the fuzion on there car. so lets just say there getting charged alot higher than my normal prices lol

35% tint sides and rear
GM Sport pedals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode