Cobalt engine "Ticking" - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2013, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Cobalt engine "Ticking"

Hey guys, I've been having this ticking noise from my engine bay for a little bit now and decided to see if anyone might know what the problem is. It sounds like it's coming from the back/right side of the engine but I can't tell and I'm not that great of a mechanic lol...

The only mods I have around the engine so far is Pacesetter headers, and a straight back exhaust. The headers are wrapped in titanium wrap and coated black with thermo-heat paint.

I currently have a 2006 Cobalt SS/SC and the video is posted below. Sorry about the clunking noise at 20 seconds, I hit my phone on a tube. Thanks for watching and for your comments if you leave one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP_e6...ature=youtu.be
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in