Really need advice - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-10-2014, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

Really need advice

Hey guys what's up. So I find myself in a unusual situation. So I had a cobalt ss before it was a 2.4l though no offense to the guys that have them but I loved the car. My parents were generous and bought it for me. It was my first manual and it was fun except it had so many problems so I sadly traded it in for a fiat 500 abarth. I really loved the abarth. I got a job then and again my parents were generous and we decided to split the payments like 50/50. But the car had numerous problems and even though I loved it so much I had to get rid of it. The dealership bought the car back. The reason I didn't get a new one was fiat rejected my warranty for no reason but that is a whole other story. I didn't want to have to deal with fiat anymore even though they build cool cars. I was pretty depressed because I felt like that car made me. Anyway I wanted to get a used car after like a cobalt ss again but my parents thought I should get a new car. So I got a scion tc. I wasn't as happy with the car as much as the fiat but it's not bad. Again me and my nice parents split the payments. After 4 months now I'm not sure I made the right choice. There is a fairly cheap used cobalt ss supercharged where I live and I want to buy it on my own. Unfortunately I feel like a spoiled brat for wanting to get rid of a new car. I don't know how upside down I will be if I turn in the scion. I so desparately want a car I love again and get back In the car enthusiast community where I can mod cars and not worry about warranty stuff. The tC is my opionion is just alright but just isn't what I want and Most likely if I tell this to my parents they will think I'm crazy and be upset with me. I'm not sure what to do. Cars have been my life and I feel regret everyday for the choices I made. Idk why I'm worrying this much about cars but their my passion Lol anyway thanks for letting me vent this out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-27-2014, 01:57 PM

Really need advice

Hey man sorry to hear about all the trouble. Cars can be evil, and do weird things that take money out of your pocket. Lol. The scion tc is a great commuter car, and isn't bad on gas. It's very reliable, Toyota makes it. I have a cobalt tc and it's a great car. To be honest, cobalts weren't built with high quality parts, interior wise. You get a lot of check engine lights, or your tire sensor warning light comes on. It all depends, what do you want in a car? Speed, commute, or a fun drive?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode