Central North Carolina/ Northern South Carolina Cobalts - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 12:06 AM Thread Starter

Central North Carolina/ Northern South Carolina Cobalts

Please let me know, on this thread, or on my myspace, if anyone wants to do a cruise anytime soon. It doesnt matter what kind of car you drive, domestic or import, I want to get a cruise together before the extreme cold gets here. I would like to travel to the blue ridge parkway and run some good curvy roads in the mountains, I know the 350z club runs what they call "tail of the dragon" in the mountains. I have a friend with a 350z, I will ask him for the map of the area of that. But anyways, please let me know something if yall can. My number is 1-980-521-3263 ask for john or leave a message, or call me at work (autozone) 1-704-985-1452 later guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsRallyYellowSS View Post
Please let me know, on this thread, or on my myspace, if anyone wants to do a cruise anytime soon. It doesnt matter what kind of car you drive, domestic or import, I want to get a cruise together before the extreme cold gets here. I would like to travel to the blue ridge parkway and run some good curvy roads in the mountains, I know the 350z club runs what they call "tail of the dragon" in the mountains. I have a friend with a 350z, I will ask him for the map of the area of that. But anyways, please let me know something if yall can. My number is 1-980-521-3263 ask for john or leave a message, or call me at work (autozone) 1-704-985-1452 later guys

im real close to the parkway maybe i can join in on the cruise.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

bump... any takers???

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 07:24 PM

yes Pm me facts and schedule.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-05-2006, 11:58 AM

hey im from N.W. NC up in wilkesboro..a run through the mountains sounds sweet..FYI alot of people meet over in hickory and there is usually alot of racin that goes on over there, like every weekend so some of us should have a meet over there..i know alot of asians bring there imports and if we could show up with a mob of balts, it would really heat up the scene

Last edited by riotousSS; 11-05-2006 at 12:00 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-05-2006, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

^^^ That sounds like an even better plan, go running through the mountains in the morning, then into hickory into the evening. And show up some uncle bens ass! Let me as well as suprchged know if you have info regarding when and where they meet up at. I would love to go and do some twisties in the morn and straight line in the afternoon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode