Read Me!!! Lvms Drag Strip Gm Ecotec Powered Vehicles National Meet!!!! - Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Read Me!!! Lvms Drag Strip Gm Ecotec Powered Vehicles National Meet!!!!

Ok there's some of us who got this crazy idea in our heads that we should gather all the ecotec enthusiast in the country bring them to the Las Vegas Motor Speed Way Drag Strip in Las Vegas. and have some fun and race for a day or two depending on interest. This is nothing official yet its a feeler. I would hope that there are enough people who are interested in this because if there are then who knows what the possiblilitys could be. Meaning that Southern California is home to most of the big time car magazines and a ton of aftermarket manufacturers. Please believe they monitor bords like this on a daily basis. If they see that were serious about this and it actually takes place you best believe they will be there. Whats this mean to me you might ask... It mean maximum exposure to the GM ECOTEC world and possibly even more products. They see that were willing to all get together at one point in the country and spend the money to rent the track they will pay attention to us. I could sit here and write a long speech to pump you guys up but I already know that on these boards and others there's sme of the most deticated GM ECOTEC enthusiast in the country and in the world for that matter....... SO LADYS AND GENTLE MEN LETS DO THIS!!!! the times were looking at are somewhere between SEPT 4th 2007 and SEPT 14TH 2007 I'm trying to contact the strip in VEGAS to see what they can do for us as far as track RENTAL for a day or even two if this thing blows up. This can happen but we all have to pull together to make it happen. I ask if your a mod or admin on anyother ECOTEC powered vehicle board then post a link to this forum up there or more then likly ill be on your board to post the same info...

guys i understand taht theres alot of you inschool around the dates listed above but these are only dates and can be changed... this is a feeler but remember its got to be a time when the track is vacant.. LETS GO!!!!!!

heres one for the strip

http://www.lvmsstrip.com/

heres one i started on the strips forum asking about track rental info

http://forums.gospeedway.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=18
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Contributing User

not sure about the wife and kids, but i'd be interested.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 03:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodis View Post
not sure about the wife and kids, but i'd be interested.
oh shit i know sure as shit my wife wont want to go but this kind of sH** sont happen often so shed be understanding... im glad your interested man... tell all your friends... any forums or board you can think of where someone has an ecotec motor let em know...

thanks man

Mike

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Contributing User

I'm interested. I mention this on the club forum.

07 Tahoe LT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Sport Red 4 door SS:
-sticking around for now
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

good guys im gald theres interest....... keep this alive like ive mentioned to the guys on the redline forums.... if this blows up we need to start a thread either on ecotecforums.com or gmperformance tuning.com just to have a thread where we will beable to have a more set date and stuff.... you know when and if things start getting real serious..... KEEP THIS ALIVE!!!!!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 10:37 AM
Contributing User

Send a message via AIM to xravenwingsx Send a message via MSN to xravenwingsx
i'm interested

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Injen CAI + Corsa Touring + GMPP Stg 2 + Eibachs
Hawk Pads + too much suspension to mention
On the way: Flywheel + DC Sports header
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Cobalt SS Forum : Chevrolet Cobalt SS Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode